Today, hardly anyone will be surprised by the acrylic nails. Nail extension with acrylic has existed for many years, since the 20th century, and is so ingrained in the fashion and beauty industry that many have tried the benefits of this art at least once.
Acrylic Nail Shapes – Designs And Ideas
To the extension of nails acrylic, especially addicted leading active lifestyle modern and stylish females, as a rule, want to artificially increase the length or correct defects (layer, brittleness, subtlety, etc.) of their natural nails. At the same time, of course, strong and healthy nails are not a contraindication to acrylic modeling.
Surely many people know that it was with acrylic that began the history of artificial nail extension. There is not a single legend about the factors that triggered the use of acrylic in the nail industry, which until then was used as the primary dental material for dental treatment.
Over time, the world manufacturers changed the technology of acrylic manufacturing, experimenting with its structure and chemical composition.
The main positive change in its composition was the replacement of the health-threatening highly toxic and rough for the operation of methyl methacrylate with ethyl methacrylate, which has less pronounced irritants and less biological danger to the Person.
Acrylic nail extension is one of the four leading nail modeling technologies that result in elastic, durable, and thin artificial nails.
The acrylic system, along with gel, has become most widespread due to the higher strength and durability of nails. Acrylic (polymer) has a sufficient percentage of shrinkage, which prevents the probability of the natural nail detachment from the nail bed.
Wondering whether or not to build up nails with acrylic, many, first of all, are interested in what can be fraught with such a procedure.
The Main Drawbacks Of Acrylic Nail Shapes Include: Acrylic Nail Designs
- A persistent and pungent smell accompanies the system of nail extension with acrylic. Fortunately, this smell is present only during the work process and does not occur when wearing acrylic nails.
- Masters, who are subject to constant inhalation, strongly recommend to work in unique masks and carefully ventilate the premises.
- They need to be corrected regularly every 2.5-3 weeks, depending on the type of nails and the rate of their growth.
- At the same time, nails, increased by any technology, with a difference in the frequency of its implementation are subject to correction.
- The possibility of skin irritation and as a rule, mild allergic reactions, such as allergic contact dermatitis, accompanied by redness of the skin, various skin rashes, flaking and dryness, swelling, blisters, etc.
- Anti-nail extension acrylic during pregnancy, breast-feeding, and undergoing treatment with hormonal drugs because, during these periods, natural nails can reject artificial material.
- Under a layer of acrylic nails lose the ability to breathe, pass water, and metabolic products.
- Using as a top coating varnish, acrylic can change color and lose luster.
- Acrylic is dissolved by acetone, so remove the lacquer coating is recommended by special liquids that do not contain acetone.
Naturally, no one talks about the absence of disadvantages, but many of them can be leveled, observing the necessary precautions. Therefore, we have to think seriously about just a few of them.
After all, you get nails much stronger than gel, which will not react to temperature changes, which will be easily removed by a special liquid, without harming natural nails, and which will not deform the nail plate.
What Acrylic Nail Extension Looks Like
Any Of The Following Methods Can Be Used To Build Nails Acrylic:
- Build-up with acrylic on tips.
- The build-up of acrylic on forms.
- Build-up with acrylic on natural nails.
The procedure of nail extension can be divided into three main stages.
The Standard Preparation Of Natural Nails For Acrylic Extension: Acrylic Nail Shapes
- Dry manicure
- Correcting the length of the free edge, handling the stress zone and giving shape to the nail.
- Cleaning a special antistatic brush from a natural pile.
I hope you all are like the article: Acrylic Nail Designs! See more ideas check out the video
The Best Nail Art – Acrylic Nail Designs.