Tea tree oil has long been a leading place among other essential means – thanks to a wide range of activities, it can overcome both common herpes and lichen, and even with chickenpox will cope. The substance successfully destroys numerous microorganisms, fungal infections, and various viruses that have a detrimental effect on skin cells.
The remedy is strictly forbidden to take inside. Tea tree oil involves only an external application. In its effectiveness, this natural drug can be compared with an antibiotic, which takes a leading position in cosmetology – it is actively used in the manufacture of all sorts of skin, hair and oral care products.
Tea Tree Oil Has A Wide Range Of Uses, Such As:
It can be added to air moisturizers and water for washing the floor and other surfaces, which is very useful for rooms where children are regularly – the oil copes well with disinfection of the surrounding space.
- A few drops of the substance added to the laundry powder will help to get rid of germs on clothing.
- If you pour a couple of drops of tea tree oil into clean water, you get an antiseptic oral rinse. With the help of extract from the leaves of the plant, you can also whiten your teeth.
- In cosmetology, the drug is injected into facial cleansers, shampoos, and hair balms.
- The oil contains a valuable organic component – terpinene-4ol, thanks to which the inflammatory processes stop, burning and itching disappear, pimples and acne go away.
The Mechanism Of The Oil’s Effect On The Skin: (Tea Tree Oil Uses For Skin)
- The active substance is absorbed deep into the pores and clears them of contamination.
- Destroys pathogens, prevents allergic reactions, relieves swelling on inflamed areas.
- It quickly restores epidermis cells, rejuvenates the skin, helps to get rid of spots and scars left after pimples.
1. Who Is Not Recommended To Use
It is strictly forbidden to apply an undiluted remedy to those who have sensitive skin, in the presence of dermatitis, burns of the second and third degree, as well as with a tendency to allergic reactions. Common contradictions include:
- Children’s age up to 6 years
- Individual intolerance of components
- Aggravation of allergic processes
- Fetal bearing and breastfeeding
Dry and sensitive skin, vitriol, and closely spaced vessels direct contraindication to rubbing the face with ice cubes with tea tree oil. If you are allergic to cold, you can’t do these procedures either.
2. Rules Of Use Of The Drug (Tea Tree Oil)
The most common way to treat tea tree oil is the point application of the drug to problem areas. Pimples are treated with a cotton bud or even a regular match. If the oil is used in its purest form, it is necessary to avoid getting the substance into the right areas to prevent burning and itching.
Beauticians advise using tea tree oil in a diluted way, that is, to add it to unique cosmetics, which should soften its effect on the surface of the skin. This is especially true of sensitive skin.
Before applying the substance to the skin, you need to familiarize yourself with the instructions for its use and perform a compatibility test. To do this, apply several droplets of oil on the elbow bend and monitor the condition of the skin during the day. If the treated area has not appeared redness or irritation – you can start treatment.
If you wish, you can use a pharmacy based on tea tree oil, or independently prepare ointment or cream against pimples.
3. Other Useful Information
A. Tea Tree Oil Acne Cream
To prepare a cream with oil from the plant melaleuca is quite simple – in any cream for daily use, add a drug at the rate of one-one and a half teaspoons of cream and a drop of oil. Very well stirred to the substance evenly distributed in the cream mass, and apply the resulting remedy as to regular face cream. It is best to use the cream after rubbing the skin with lotion.
B. How To Treat Closed Comedones
Oregano, lavender, and tea tree oil are poured into the marigold tincture purchased at the pharmacy. Expenditure: 150 ml tincture should take four drops of each type of fuel. The solution is poured into a darkened storage bottle.
Liquid for adhesives is prepared by breeding marigold tincture and oils in warm boiled water. For a glass of water, take one and a small half spoons of the means. Then immerse the gauze napkin in the solution, well twisted, and put on the problem area. Repeat the procedure in ten minutes.
A drop of lavender oil, three drops of melaleuca oil, and one and a half large spoonfuls of cream are stirred to a pureed consistency. They treat the skin, withstand twenty minutes, then rinse the face with water.
The primary condition of the successful procedure – the surface should be dry and clean before applying the mixture, and after removing the remnants of the mask should be smeared face with cream.
One protein is well whipped with several types of oils, for example, to the tea tree can be added lavender and chamomile oil. At the end of the procedure, the face is rinsed first with warm, then cold water. They can stand the mask on the skin for at least half an hour.
C. With Any Cosmetic Clay
Take a couple of teaspoons of clay, injected there a little cream or milk to get a thick cough. Then, add three drops of oil from the plant melaleuca and process the skin’s surface with the mixture. Leave for 15 minutes, after the end of the term washed off and smeared skin with cream.
A practical and very economical tool because it does not require expensive components. For 130 g of distilled water, take 70 g of broth from sage and 10-12 drops of oil. Stir to dissolve the oil in the liquid and use to wipe the face twice a day, morning and evening. After treatment with lotion, when it is fully absorbed, the derma is covered with a special cream.
D. Tea Tree Oil For Oily Skin
Three drops of tea tree oil and grapefruit add in 30 ml of alcohol, then diluted with boiled water (30 ml) and poured the solution into 150 g of honey. Very well stirred and treated the surface of the skin. The mask is left on clean skin for about 15-20 minutes, but not longer, then rinsed with water.
E. With Tomato And Jojoba Oil (Moisturizes And Nourishes)
In one-and-a-half teaspoons of jojoba oil-injected four drops of tea tree oil. Then combine the oils with scalded boiling water and crushed to a mashed state, one ripe tomato. Grease the skin, leave for ten minutes, then rinse with water or broth from medicinal herbs. This mask can be used no more than once every seven days.
F. Processing The Epidermis Is Not A Diluted Product
In its purest form, the drug is used with extreme care to avoid getting burnt. In this case, the liquid is treated only in the affected area. For example, with acne, you need to gently grease with oil each pimple separately, avoiding getting the drug on healthy skin To treat acne, the procedure is carried out three times a day, you can also use oil in combination with other products.
Single pimples should be smeared with tea tree oil 1-2 times a day, the duration of treatment – seven days. A two-week break should then be taken, and procedures resumed.
G. Wiping With Ice Cubes
For two cups of boiling water, take eight drops of the drug, cool the solution, and pour in the molds for ice. Wipe the skin on the problem areas.
4. How To Further Enrich Purchased Cosmetics With Natural Ingredients
Any store cream can be additionally filled with healing oils – just add the product to cosmetics at the rate of 1-2 drops per teaspoon of the product. This cream is treated with derma twice in 12 hours, after rubbing cleansing lotion or tonic.
Before buying the product at the pharmacy or supermarket, you need to study the drug’s instructions and composition carefully. The plant from which the valuable merchandise is extracted hails from distant Australia.
Therefore, the quality of oil will be produced there. If the package does not provide detailed information about the product’s composition, it is best to refuse such purchase, because the low-quality substance will not only be useless but also exacerbate the existing skin problems.
A prerequisite for successful treatment with tea tree oil is a preliminary consultation of a specialist and a check for an allergic reaction of the body. Before the treatment of pimples and inflammation, it is necessary to conduct a particular test for sensitivity on a small area of the skin.
If 24 hours after the allergy test on the surface of the derma did not appear irritation, itching, and other unpleasant sensations, you could safely use the oil for cosmetic purposes.
5. Application To Fight Acne
Tea tree oil for the face is used point-by-point – a drop is applied to inflammation. After 6-12 hours, the area of skin calms down and soon wholly cleansed. But to get the maximum effect, it is recommended to use the means of care, which combine the benefit of both ether and other natural components.
Tea tree oil is shown in such problems with the skin of the face:
- The presence of pimples and blackheads, including the snooze.
- The appearance of age spots and post-acne.
- Unhealthy, uneven skin color.
- Oily skin prone to rashes.
- Withering, wrinkled, tired skin.
7. Facial Tea Tree Oil: The Secrets Of Use And Recipes Of Masks
The search for a natural antiseptic, which would not have allergic reactions for many years, is carried out by experts in the pharmaceutical industry. Predominantly in Australia grows the tree Melaleuca, from which by distillation with steam oil is made.
It contains a wide range of natural antiseptics, which have found use not only in folk but also in conventional medicine. Tea tree oil is actively used in modern cosmetic practice for the healing of facial skin.
8. Tea Tree Oil: Use In Cosmetology
Tea tree is one of the critical components of many creams, lotions, masks designed to care for problem skin. It decontaminates the epidermis, eliminating the appearance of new inflammatory elements, and also accelerates the healing process. It gives a good result with any type of rashes.
The extract is also useful for the skin, which showed signs of early age changes. It smoothes the first wrinkles on the face and increases tone thanks to the ability to regenerate cells.
9. Oil Use
Tea tree oil is recommended to be used exclusively as an external remedy at the full breadth of the range of action.
It is used in aromatherapy, in the form of inhalations, as an additive to massage oils, in healing baths and compresses, for douching and rinses, as well as the point in concentrated form.
It treats gynecological, dental, skin, colds, feverish conditions, and nervous system disorders, eliminate cosmetic skin defects, relieves itching, and pain when bitten by insects.
If we talk about tea tree oil in the context of facial care, it is used mainly in these types:
- In cleansing and drying cosmetic masks.
- In the composition of oily elixirs, lotions, tonics.
- Point for burning of plugs, pimples, herpes.
- To enrich natural homemade creams.
Those who have never used this essential oil should take a sensitivity test to make sure there is no individual intolerance, which is rare but common.
Oil can cause mild redness and a feeling of light burning; it is normal, with a more pronounced reaction from use, will have to give up.
The burning sensation and subsequent chill are signs of quality oil, not counterfeiting. Pregnancy is the opposite of its use. It is necessary to avoid contact with undiluted oil with mucous.
10. Can Tea Tree Oil Be Applied To The Face In Its Purest Form
It is possible to apply in its pure form, but do it point, for example, for burning pimples, herpes, cracks. If it needs to be applied to a large area of the skin, mix it with other components, in most cases – it’s water or other natural oils.
At the same time, you should try to be careful and apply the remedy so as not to touch healthy skin, so most often use cotton buds.
This method can replace other common disinfectants, such as iodine, greens, or hydrogen peroxide.
Point oil treatment will relieve inflammation and irritation, dry pimples, and eliminate their spread. After application, you may feel the burning sensation, but usually, it will pass in a few minutes.
However, first, you need to do a test for the presence of individual intolerance. Apply a small amount to the wrist, and after 15 minutes, see if redness has formed. If not, there is no allergy, and if there is a negative reaction, then this product you can not use.
11. Rejuvenating Masks With Tea Tree Oil
Getting rid of superficial wrinkles at home helps the regular use of masks. They should be applied to the face cleansed of contamination and dead cells 1-2 times a week. The duration of the procedure depends on the type of skin: for sensitive, dry, dehydrated – no more than 10 minutes, for normal, combined, and oily – no more than 15 minutes. Masks are recommended to do the course for two months.
A. Recipe 1
- 2 tbsp. L. crushed oatmeal or flour.
- One drop of essential oil from the leaves of the tea tree.
- Clean water (or milk if the skin needs additional hydration).
Oat flakes are diluted with warm water until a homogeneous mass, which will not drain from the face. Add tea tree extract, mix well. Apply on massage lines and leave for exposure for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with a sponsor, then use the usual remedy for hydration.
This mask cleans the epidermis from dead cells, increases elasticity, smoothes fine wrinkles.
B. Recipe 2
- 1 tbsp. Corn or potato starch.
- 1-2 drops of melaleuca oil.
- 0.5 tsp liquid honey.
All ingredients are mixed and applied to the cleansed skin, on average, for 10 minutes. The effect will be better if you pre-conduct the procedure of mating.
Starch will help to smooth out wrinkles, refresh the complexion. Honey – saturate with vitamins. Melaleuca will accelerate the regeneration of epidermis cells.
C. Recipe 3
Twenty drops of base oil with anti-aging properties: almond, olive, peach, apricot, grape seed, avocado.
- 2-3 drops of melaleuca leaf extract.
All mix and heat in a water bath until the mass is slightly warm. Apply to the cleansed skin of the face. Leave to soak for 15 minutes, excess soaked with a paper towel or cotton cloth.
Owners of problematic and oily skin should carefully approach the choice of oil for the basis of this mask. It is better to give preference to a light base, such as grape bone, to avoid blockage of sebaceous ducts.
Tea tree oil, together with other ingredients, is an excellent wrinkle remedy if applied with care.
12. Use Of Tea Tree Oil To Remove Pimples
Tea tree essential oil is derived from the Australian tropical plant of the Myrtov family. It is a close relative of the eucalyptus and clove tree. Although there are up to 200 species of plants in nature, combined under the name “tea tree,” oil is derived from only one species – Melaleuca.
13. Tea Tree Oil For The Face: The Benefits, Harms, And Subtleties Of Application
- Get involved in the discussion
- Have a good time with your friends.
Any woman dreams of beautiful and velvety skin of the face, and therefore resort to different ways of its transformation. Cosmetic products based on tea tree oil are widespread, as it has a lot of favorable properties.
Its use in cosmetology is caused by decontamination, antimicrobial, and regenerative effect, which allows the improvement of the condition of the epidermis and riders the skin of the face from various diseases.
14. How Tea Tree Oil Affects The Skin
Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of this tree, the birthplace of which is Australia. They do this by steam distillation. The finished product has a pale yellow or pale olive hue and a light spicy aroma. The resulting drug includes monoterpenes, diterpenes, Bterpeneol, Lterlineol.
These substances are the most potent weapon against bacteria and fungi. They accelerate tissue regeneration, support cell activity in a stable condition, help to remove toxins, differ antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, calming, cleansing, light painkillers.
The fatty chemical composition of the oil allows it to be used for various purposes, and as a cosmetic product for the face, it affects the skin surface in this way:
- Normalizes the performance of the sebaceous glands, improving the condition of oily skin.
- Fills cells with useful substances – oxygen, vitamins, amino acids that contribute to the rejuvenation of the epidermis.
- Improves skin color and elasticity.
- Eliminates pimples and acne.
- Cures vitriol.
- whitens pigment stains in the same way as buckthorn oil.
- Accelerates tissue regeneration in micro-damage.
Slows down the aging process of the skin, eliminates fine wrinkles.
15. Face Masks With Tea Tree Oil
As with the use of shea oil for the face, a powerful and lasting effect of the remedy is observed when used in the form of masks in multi-component compositions. Here are the recipes for the most popular treatments:
Mask of clay and tea tree oil. A famous composition that provides comprehensive healing and cleansing of the skin. It requires 45 grams of 30% fat sour cream, 20 grams of blue clay, and five drops of concentrated oil.
Ingredients are mixed and applied to the face with exposure for 20 minutes. The composition is then removed with regular water. For optimal effect, it is recommended to use this face mask with tea tree oil at least three times a week for 30 days.
Mask with tea tree oil from pimples. A complex composition of 20 ml of 10% cream, four drops of lavender, and olive oil, as well as 1.5 ml of melaleuca product, is used. Ingredients are mixed and then appealed with a little massage on the skin of the face. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes, the multiple – daily until the complete elimination of acne and acne.
Cosmetic anti-aging mask. It is used to rejuvenate the skin, cleanse it, and eliminate wrinkles. You will need 15 grams of the smallest (better ground) oatmeal, 10 ml of honey, and 12 drops of melaleuca oil.
Ingredients are mixed into a homogeneous mass. Apply for 30 minutes 2 times a week. The course of procedures is up to 2 months. This composition can not be used for allergies to bee products.
Any method of using tea tree oil will bring maximum benefit for problem skin. The combination of cleansing, tonic, and antiseptic effects guarantees a great result in the face’s many inflammatory skin conditions.
The first application of the product should be made carefully for a shorter period. In people with particularly sensitive skin, the consultation of a specialist before the start of cosmetic procedures is desirable.
16. The Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil
There are about a dozen useful natural elements in the tea tree oil. The main ones are terpene and cineol. They are responsible for the antimicrobial function. When wounds and burns, they dry the skin and have an astringent effect.
Tea tree oil perfectly fights skin diseases such as herpes, lichen, eczema, furunculosis, or dermatitis. The skin recovers and is renewed due to antiseptic and antifungal effects on the derma.
With regular use of ethanol, the skin acquires a gentle watering effect, acne, and acne go down.
Yet ethanol stimulates metabolic processes in the deep layers of the skin and promotes cell regeneration. Excellent toning them and returning them elasticity and elasticity.
17. The Use Of Tea Tree Oil For Facials
Tea tree oil is a unique product, the possibilities of which are very extensive. It is often used in cosmetology for facial care. It is suitable for almost all skin types, especially for oily and problematic (pimples, other rashes), as it has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect. Oil makes lotions, creams, ointments, masks, and it is used point-blank.
A. Characteristics And Properties Of Essential Oil
Essential oil is extracted from the tea tree (another name – Melaleuca), which grows in Australia and belongs to the genus Myrtov. Melaleuca is a low evergreen tree or shrub with dry leaves similar to eucalyptus leaves.
Leaves are rich in essential oils, and they are extracted from the plant using a unique technology. The final product has a transparent yellowish color, and its aroma is delightful (the smell of tea tree imitate the in the production of perfume).
Tea tree oil is a favorite of many for use in aromatherapy and cosmetology. It contains many useful components; some of them do not exist anywhere else in nature. The product can be bought in almost any pharmacy, but experienced buyers advise not to save and buy goods from manufacturers with a good reputation.
Oil is known for its beneficial properties, the main of which is antiseptic. The oil also has a calming, healing, cleansing, and antiviral effect. When caring for a person, the following positive impact of the tool is noted:
- Helps to fight inflammation and problem areas of the skin;
- saves the skin of the face from acne and acne;
- Perfectly cleans the skin;
- It prevents the appearance of all sorts of gummy rashes, so it is used in eczema, dermatitis, boils, and lichens;
- helps treat warts and hairs on lips, herpes;
- has a slight bleaching effect.
B. Facial Care: Rules For Using Oil
Tea tree oil is ideal for any skin; in this respect, there are no restrictions in its application.
It is especially effective if the skin is oily or combined and has various problems and rashes. But even if you have normal, dry or irritated skin, the oil will have a positive effect if you add it to the care product or prepare such a product yourself for your skin type (a great option is to add a few drops to the cream that is applied daily on the face).
You should not wipe your face in its purest form. This is allowed only point-by-point in the presence of such problems as pimples, acne, herpes herpetic rashes, small wounds, or damage of another nature. In all other cases, the oil is added to skin care products (lotions, creams) or make such products at home. By the way, the use of the latter is much more effective.
C. Contradictions And Possible Side Effects
Tea tree oil is safe to use, but there is always the possibility of individual intolerance. If you have never used it before, refer to a proven method: apply a small amount of the remedy to the skin near the elbow.
If in half an hour there was no irritation, you can safely use the oil for various cosmetic procedures to care for the face, and for other parts of the body. This side effect is most common in people with sensitive skin, but this is also unlikely, as oil is often used to care for this type of skin.
Whether tea tree oil can cause skin burn, the probability of this is minuscule, except to apply it in its purest form in large quantities. By the way, with frequent and abundant use of oil may occur its intolerance. At the same time, note that the oil of the tea tree treats burns and small wounds, as it can perfectly heal damage on the skin.
Contrary to the use of oil is pregnancy, infant age, the presence of large wounds, and the use of some means for facial sustain: tretinoin, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, herbs with drying effect.
D. Care For Oily And Problematic Skin
The essential oil has proven itself in the care of oily and combined skin, as well as one that often appears pimples, black dots, and acne. This oil is a highly effective natural antiseptic, so it copes perfectly with problems of this kind.
Suitable for the fight against teenage pimples and eel, and remedies with tea tree components allow you to get rid of this problem forever.
1. Recipe For Point Application For Getting Rid Of Pimples, Blackheads, And Acne
Take a regular cotton bud, soak in the oil and apply to pimples, acne, or places of localization of acne, without affecting the area around them (do it twice a day).
After 2-3 days, pimples will begin to smoke and disappear because the antiseptic effect of oil is five times stronger than normal alcohol; at the same time, oil is much safer for the skin than alcohol. Act in this way should be at the appearance of herpes, redness, cracks, or other damage.
2. Dry Skin Lotion
You should take 100 ml of water (usually boiled and cooled), 50 ml of chilled sage broth, and ten drops of the said oil.
- Mix and refrigerate the ingredients (maximum two weeks, then prepare fresh lotion).
- The product wipes the skin of the face twice a day. Suitable for constant care, especially in hot weather.
3. Intensive Therapy
10 ml oil per 200 ml of boiled water, to this, add 15 ml of medical alcohol, stir and store in the refrigerator in a glass container. The product wipes the problem skin every evening, and the cream is applied after the product is dehydrated.
4. Oatmeal Mask
Oatmeal is like nothing else great for caring for dry and overly sensitive skin. To prepare the tool:
- Take 0.5 tbsp. L. flakes, 0.5 tbsp. L. blue clay, 2 drops of oil, and 2 tbsp. L. kefir.
Stir until smooth and apply to the skin of the face for 15 minutes, then rinse.
This procedure should be carried out no more than once a week. If the skin is too dry, instead of kefir you can take the sour cream, which will have to increase a little, so that it was convenient to stir the mixture.
5. Protein-based Mask
Beat the protein of one egg.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil, two drops of lavender oil, and three drops of tea tree oil.
- Apply to the face for a third or a quarter of an hour, then wash off.
This procedure should also be carried out no more than once a week.
6. Reducing Wrinkles Around The Eyes
To achieve this goal:
- Prepare a mixture of oils: 8 ml almond, 2 ml grapeseed oil, 2 drops of carrot oil, and 1 drop of essential oils of tea tree and chamomile.
- Mix the components thoroughly soak two cotton pads in water and squeeze.
- Apply a small amount of mixture to them and keep for 10 minutes.
This procedure makes the skin elastic, relieves redness.
7. Getting Rid Of Black Dots
To clean the face from the black dots, the following procedure is performed:
- Make such a scrub: 1 tbsp. L. oatmeal steamed with boiling water, add five drops of tea tree oil (flakes before that should cooldown).
- Massaging, apply a scrub on the face.
- Continue to massage gently for 3-5 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
It is recommended to steam the skin before the procedure. Such cleaning should be carried out no more than once a week.
8. Facial Skin Whitening
To do this, you need to prepare a mask of soda with essential oil: 1 tsp soda to dilute with water (water to take in a small amount – such as to reach the consistency, convenient for application), add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil and apply to the skin massaging movements. Continue to massage for a few minutes, then wash off with warm water.
9. Fighting Demodicosis
In demodicosis – the lesion of the skin of the face by the eponymous tick, which is manifested by redness and flaking – tea tree oil is also effective. To combat this problem:
- Prepare a broth of alternates (2 tbsp per glass of water). in 100 ml of broth, add 5-6 drops of essential oil.
- Wipe your face with such lotion twice a day.
At the same time, tea tree oil should be added to a few drops in all other facial sustenance products that are used to wash, moisturize and nourish the skin (gels, tonics, creams).
18. Tea Tree Oil Uses For Skin Of The Face
The presence of numerous terpenes in the composition – natural antiseptics – causes a powerful effect of the tool. The environmental way of production adds to the product’s resilience to the environment and keeps all components active.
When Applied To The Skin Of The Face, Tea Tree Oil Has The Following Benefit:
- Complexly improves the skin.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Intensely moisturizing.
- Destroys fungus.
- Stops bacterial growth.
- Stimulates local immune defenses.
The most important quality of the oil is the ability to penetrate terpenes to a greater depth. This allows you to effectively fight the neucenoic diseases and fungal lesions of the skin. Even with the insufficiency of the immediate antiseptic properties, thanks to the powerful stimulation of the local immune response, there is a magnificent purification of the skin.
The cosmetic effect is brilliant, as there are no small scars left. Read more about the benefits and harms of tea tree oil in our first article.
19. Features Of The Use Of Tea Tree Oil For The Face
An adequately manufactured product is a powerful antiseptic agent that puts an imprint on its use in sensitive areas. The skin on the face is light, and the severity of the subcutaneous fiber is insignificant. Therefore, there are features of the product application for the facial area.
- Highly concentrated oil is allowed to be applied only precisely to infected elements.
- If the area of damage is large, the product should be diluted with other vegetable fat.
- The oil is incompatible with alcohol, as it dissolves in it.
- The working concentration of the facial skin remedy is 5%.
- In the presence of open wounds, especially with a tendency to bleed, the product can not be used.
On the face, often there are signs of irritation when exceeding the concentration of the means. In this case, you need to reduce the dosage and multiple applications.
Essential tea tree oil for the face is not only a cosmetic product but also an officially registered drug. Therefore, adverse reactions and contraception are possible, which is especially important when applying on the sensitive skin of the face.
20. Tips Of Beauticians
Tea tree oil goes well with other oils. Oil compositions with lavender athletes, nutmeg, rosewood, ravinsara, cinnamon, geranium, bergamot, cloves, spruce cones, bigarade, pine are considered especially auspicious.
- Before applying, the oil is better to heat a little.
- The effect of using the drug will last a long time with long-term use.
- Even if you plan to connect the oil with some components, buy the drug with 100% concentration – so you can control its percentage in any product.
- You should clean your skin before applying.
It is good to add a little oil to the usual cleansing or moisturizer – this will significantly increase their impact on the skin.
If you feel discomfort during any procedure with tea tree oil does not need to take risks – it is better to cancel such procedures. Try to eliminate acne and restore the skin to use another means for the face, such as argan oil, which also copes with such problems on “excellent.”
21. Restorative Mask
A versatile mask that will actively nourish the skin, brighten, and narrow the pores. If used 2-3 times a week, the result will appear in 3-4 weeks.
- Tea tree concentrate – 3 drops.
- Avocados – 1 piece.
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
Avocado – the basis of the mask with tea tree oil – must be ripe and slightly soft. In case the fruit is unripe, leave for a day on the window. Remove the peel from the fruit and grind into the gruel. A ripe avocado is easily crushed with a fork or blender.
Pour in the liquid components, stir. Keep on your face for 30 minutes, easy to wash off with warm water.
22. Tea Tree Oil Is A Miracle For Skin Against Acne, Wrinkles And Inflammation
Modern cosmetology regularly offers new treatments for various skin pathologies and useful recipes for eliminating wrinkles and face rashes. Many mistakenly believe that tea tree oil is made from ordinary tea leaves, but Melaleuca is a different plant used in cosmetology since the beginning of the twentieth century.
The healing antiseptic substance is extracted by cold pressing from the leaves of the plant.
23. Private Ways To Use Tea Tree Oil On The Face
Many aesthetic defects can be corrected using a highly effective tool. In some situations, it provides a powerful therapeutic result. This is especially true for fungal, bacterial, and even viral infections, the manifestations observed on the skin of the facial area. Below are the main uses of tea tree oil in different situations.
A. How To Use Tea Tree Oil From Pimples?
The effect of tea tree oil from pimples on the face is based on the powerful antibacterial effect of terpenes. In a limited case (several elements), it is allowed to apply a point undiluted means with a cotton bud. The multiplicity of the use of essential oil of the tea tree from pimples – 4 times per day.
The duration of treatment is 7 days.
B. Tea Tree Oil From Eels
It is important to not only destroy bacteria but also to raise local immunity. As with the use of argan oil for the face, apply admixtures, and wipe diluted oil melaleuca. The solution is prepared from the ratio of 1:20, and the base – ordinary water.
It turns out emulsion, which is used to wipe the face 6 times a day. To increase efficiency before using the tool is recommended to treat the affected areas with chlorhexidine.
C. Tea Tree Oil From Pimples Stains
The persistent defect – hyperpigmentation resulting from the unsuccessful elimination of acne and acne, can be removed by means. To do this, they use adhesives and masks with tea tree oil for the face.
The recipe for the latter is quite simple. The oil is diluted with water to a concentration of 10%. Before using it, the application for a spot of lemon juice of high concentration for 10 minutes. After that, a diluted melaleuca product is appealed to the problem areas by a cotton pad. Repetition is 3 times a day and 10 days.
D. Tea Tree Oil For Face Wrinkles
Similar to the use of peach oil to the face, the effect of melaleuca oil is based on stimulating blood flow and activating collagen synthesis. This leads to increased skin elasticity and the disdirectionation of fine wrinkles. Combined type masks and rubbing with a low-concentrated solution of the product are used.
The success of the product in case of facial skin problems is very high. This is because even in sensitive people, the remedy in low concentration does not cause adverse reactions and irritation. However, undiluted oil should be used under the supervision of a specialist.
24. Oil Properties
This oil is used against pathogens, bacteria, and fungi; its use strengthens the immune system.
When damaged skin, it has a disinfectant effect, and promotes early healing, reduces painful sensations. Even with no processes, oil exposure is very beneficial; it suppresses and parasitic hotbeds.
The Main Effects Of Tea Oil On The Body:
- Early healing
- Painkiller, sedative
25. How To Apply Tea Tree Oil From Pimples On Your Face At Home
More and more people are turning to natural remedies for acne in recent years, and one of the most tested is tea tree oil. Even scientific studies and numerous human feedback confirm that it helps to cope with blood cancer.
Its effect is similar to the action of antibacterial creams. It cleanses pores, kills germs, and even powerful bacteria that are highly resistant to most common antibiotics.
First, it is better to use it against pimples on a small area of the skin or to check the effects on one pimple. To do this, you can simply drop 1-2 drops on a dry or slightly moistened cotton bud and apply it to the problem area. If you have no irritation within 24 hours, you can continue to use this method.
If there is irritation or redness, you are then diluting 1 part of the oil with 1 part of distilled water. If your skin is very sensitive, dilute even more water.
Another good way is to mix a couple of drops of oil with a few teaspoons of aloe vera gel and distribute the composition to the affected areas.
You can also dilute it with water and use it as a tonic or add a few drops to the face cleanser or regular yogurt and use the resulting mixture as a homemade mask.
26. Application From Pimples
- Antiseptic properties make tea tree leaf oil the most effective anti-pimples of all vegetable and essential oils used in cosmetology.
- It can be carefully applied with a cotton bud directly on rashes, trying not to touch healthy skin.
- The oil stops the development of fresh, barely appeared pimples and dries mature ones well, healing the positions and relieving inflammation.
It also has a bleaching effect and eliminates the spots appearing in place of pimples. In addition to the point application of undiluted oil, it can be added to masks, lotions.
A Few More Ways:
well helps in the presence of inflamed camedons aloe juice with the additive of tea oil. The mixture should be lubricated face at night.
Treat rashes and remove inflammation masks from cosmetic clay, enriched with tea oil, if they are kept on the face a quarter of an hour. This mask dries the skin strongly, so if the skin is dry and normal, the mask should add a little sour cream or cream (0.5 tbsp clay and sour cream (cream), and oils two drops).
Protein mask is shown in oily prone to pimples skin. You need to add this oil to the whipped protein in the number of three drops. If you have a drop of lavender and chamomile oil, drop. The mask is done twice or three times a week.
If the pimples are on the combined skin, an oil mask based on milk thistle oil (on 1 tbsp base 2 drops of essential). Hold for up to half an hour. The mask is greasy, and to wash it you need to use enough warm water, and only then the face is rinsed cool.
You can use rose water lotion to wipe out the problem skin with pimples. It will need a quarter of a glass, plus 2 tbsp. L. concentrated sage broth. This mixture is added 8-10 drops of oil before each use of a bottle of lotion should be shaken.
To prevent the appearance of pimples can be washed with regular heated water with the addition of tea oil, 8-10 drops per 1/4 cup. From these same components, you can prepare lotion by adding 1 art. Alcohol and using distilled water.
Tonic based on a decoction of medicinal herbs with the additive of tea oil (8 drops per 100 g) has a cleansing, anti-inflammatory, and refreshing effect, shown for oily or combined skin.
27. Lotion For Problem Skin
The product is suitable for all skin types. It removes inflammation, slightly brightens the skin, and promotes the healing of existing wounds and moderately moisturizes without drinking pimples. It will require a list of components:
- Rose water – 0.5 tbsp
- Marigold broth – 0.25 tbsp
- Tea tree oil – 10-15 drops
To prepare the broth marigolds, pour 1 tsp dried flowering plant with a glass of boiling water, let infuse 2-3 hours, drain, cool. To the broth pour pink water and ether, mix thoroughly. It is useful to wipe the face with the prepared mixture in the morning and evening.
The lotion is stored for 2-3 weeks in a dark, cool place. Before each application, the container with the tool is easy to shake.
This lotion is made from two ingredients – oil and water – but lightness does not affect it. The remedy is recommended for people with a large number of rashes or skin lesions, as well as for the prevention of acne.
28. Useful Properties Of Tea Tree Oil For Facial Skin
First, let’s look at the useful properties of tea tree oil for the skin:
- Helps soothe dry skin, reduces itching and irritation
- Thanks to antiseptic action, it fights the fatness of the skin
- Treats infections that cause itchy skin
- Relieves redness and swelling
- Heals wounds faster
- Relieves pimples and also reduces acne scars
It can be used as an auxiliary treatment for psoriasis.
29. Brightening Scrub
This exfoliating remedy helps tea tree oil from stains after pimples are harmlessly lightening pigmented areas of the skin. The regulatory action of the ether will improve the appearance of the face and prevent new inflammation.
We Need Such Components:
- kefir – 2 tbsp. L.
- Tea tree ether – 3 drops
- Oat flakes – 2 tbsp. L
Start by chopping the flakes with a blender. The duration of grinding regulates the size of exfoliating particles. The longest grind of oatmeal is recommended to owners of skin sensitivity. Pour in the kefir and drip the oil, stir.
Use the scrub 1-2 times a week, with a strong post- more often. You can see if the tool helps after a month of use.
30. Application In Its Purest Form
Tea tree oil has a very effective effect on pimples, including internal ones. To do this, it can be used undiluted, apply to each pimple point, by cotton bud.
Let the oil last for a few hours – redness and swelling should pass, pores to clear. After that, you just need to wash with water. You have to do it every day. For small formations will be enough disposable use, for precious pimples will take 2 to 3 days. In the same way, it is possible to process herpes bubbles.
With clay for combined skin: mix 0.5 tbsp. l. blue clay and 2 tbsp. L. sour cream. Drop 2 drops of oil. Keep on your skin for 15 minutes. Will get rid of redness, inflammation will make the complexion even.
- With avocado for oily skin: in 15 g mashed avocado drop 5 drops of oil
- For oily skin: drop 2 drops of tea tree oil, lavender, and rosemary into the whipped protein. The application time is 15 minutes. Use no more than once a week.
- For dry skin: drip 2 drops of lavender, tea tree, and olive oil into the whipped protein. The application time is 20 minutes.
- From age spots: Mix 30 ml of hard brewed green tea with 1 tbsp. Tsp oatmeal, 1 tsp lemon juice, and 5 drops of oil.
- Anti-inflammatory: mix 100 g of cottage cheese, 30 ml of chamomile broth, 50 g of cosmetic clay, 30 ml apricot oil, and 7 drops of tea oil.
- From pimples: take 1 tbsp—Jojoba oil, from grape seeds or almonds. Pour in 2 drops of the ester of the tea tree. Hold for 20 minutes.
- From wrinkles 1: dilute with red or pink clay with water, drip a couple of drops of oil—at least 15 minutes.
- From wrinkles 2: Mix 2 tbsp. L. castor with a couple of drops of tea oil. Massage on the skin for no more than 7 minutes.
- From wrinkles 3: pour 1 tbsp into the mash of half of the cucumber—olive and 3 drops of tea oil. Keep the composition on your face for half an hour.
- For nutrition and cleansing 1: pour 5 drops of oil into 50 ml of yogurt (pure, without additives). Apply for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For nutrition and cleansing 2: mix mashed half tomato, 1 tsp jojoba oil, 3 drops of tea oil. Leave on the face for 10 minutes.
Cleansing: connect 1 tbsp. L. milk thistle oils and grape seeds, 1 tsp black twine oil, 3 drops of tea tree. Pour wheat or potato flour into the mixture, bringing it to a paste-like state. The duration is half an hour. It is relevant for problem skin with high fat, as well as for combined.
Such scrubs can be used to eliminate black dots, not only the face but also the neckline, back, shoulders.
- With oatmeal: a tablespoon of flakes brew in boiling water, pour 5 drops of oil. Gently rub the remedy into the problem areas, massaging for 5 minutes. Rinse with water. Apply once a week.
- With honey: mix 1/2 cup sugar, 50 ml olive and 5 drops of tea oil, 1 tsp honey. Rub into the skin for up to 5 minutes. Store the mixture for no more than a week in the fridge, tightly covered with a lid.
- Acne: pour 3 drops of tea tree oil, oregano, and lavender into 100 ml of the marigold tincture. In 0.2 liters of warm water, place 1 tbsp of the mixture received. Soak the gauze with a solution, and apply once a day on the face for 10 minutes, do so 22 to 24 days in a row.
- Add 5 drops of oil to 50 ml of water. Wipe the skin twice a day.
- Take 10 drops of oil and add 50 ml of sage broth (brew according to the instructions on the packaging) for 100 ml of treated water. Store no more than 2 weeks in the fridge.
- To 0.2, liters of treated water add 10 grams of oil and 15 grams of alcohol (96%).
31. Use Essential Oil From Wrinkles Under The Eyes And Around The Eyes
Wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes and around the eyes are like a nightmare for any woman. They make you seem older and, in principle, can be the first sign of aging. Did you know that tea tree oil can fight them? This is noted in the reviews of many women and beauticians.
It contains a complete set of antioxidants that help eliminate wrinkles and restore withering skin. It counteracts the destruction of collagen and fills the skin with moisture, providing it with a fresher and more pull-up look.
A combination of avocado, honey, and just a few drops of tea tree oil can serve as an effective anti-wrinkle mask. Here’s her recipe:
- Muddle the powder education of half the avocado.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the composition to the skin around the eyes and hold for 15-20 minutes.
- Then remove the mask with a damp cloth.
Make such a mask twice a week to get the desired effect.
The next mask also includes honey, which rejuvenates and eliminates wrinkles. It consists of many enzymes and other elements and is just a miracle cure for many health problems, including skin problems. Paired with our fragrant ester, it moisturizes well and makes the skin elastic.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1-2 drops of our remedy.
- You can also add a little coconut oil or vitamin E.
Then apply the mixture to the area around the eyes and leave for 10-15 minutes.
32. Common Benefits
Tea tree essential oil is famous for its ability to decontaminate and accelerate wound healing. Other useful properties include:
- Stimulation of the immune system
- Suppression of inflammatory processes
- Eliminating the fungus
- Normalizing the digestive tract
- Removal of swelling, itching, irritation after insect bites
- Getting rid of lice and dandruff
Melaleuca is used for inhalation during the treatment of influenza, sore throat, bronchitis, respiratory infections.
33. The Composition And Pharmacological Properties Of The Tea Tree
From silvery-green, dry melaleuca leaves, the substance of oily consistency with a greenish tinge and a fresh woody smell, which is a bit like the aroma of camphor. This is the essential oil of the tea tree, which has up to 100 different components; 50 of them have an organic nature.
Important: Essential oil affects a variety of pathogens. Its range of effects is extensive, which is why it helps to clean the skin on the face, reducing the number of rashes.
The essential oil has medicinal properties:
- Relieves inflammation, reducing itching and irritation,
- Destroys acne, pimples, helps regeneration (skin repair) processes,
- Prevents bacteria from multiplying on the surface of the skin,
- Prevents subsequent rashes
Also, it is a wonderful early healing agent, which is recommended for cuts, bruises, abrasions. The oil can be applied to the site of an insect bite and prevent an allergic reaction.
To the epidermis. It is also recommended in the treatment of warts, herpes, shingles and other similar diseases.
34. How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Facial Skin From Subcutaneous Pimples, From Demodicosis And Wrinkles
- Tea tree oil from pimples and other skin imperfections is a universal remedy due to antibacterial, antiviral, bleaching, regenerative effects.
- The concentrate will relieve single deficiencies overnight and cleanse the skin of multiple rashes after a one- or two-week course of procedures.
- The abundance of folk products with this active component allows each girl to choose the most comfortable mask, lotion, or complex care.
35. Mask To Cleanse And Close Pores
The essential oil of the tea tree from pimples is more effective in combination with cosmetics.
Clay. The first component dries and disinfects, the second – pulls the pollution from the pores and narrows them, preventing the emergence of new black dots.
- Cosmetic clay – 2 tsp
- Tea tree ether – 3-4 drops
Take the clay with water. There is a mass resembling sour cream. Drop the essential concentrate into it and mix it thoroughly. Apply to the face with a thick layer and leave for 15-20 minutes.
Wash thoroughly with cool water. Apply once every 3-4 days.
36. Features Of The Use Of Tea Tree Oil
Today, oil therapy is viral, conventional vegetable and essential oils are used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes. They can be used both separately and in a complex, complementing the base of vegetable oil essential or their composition.
- Successfully selected essential oils repeatedly enhance the effect of vegetable cosmetic oil or cream, other cosmetics.
- In essential oils, the concentration of active substances is very high and taking care of the skin of the face should be used in combination with the base or apply point.
Essential oil melaleuca (tea tree) is a product of high biological value used in medicine and cosmetology, it is a powerful natural antiseptic, effective in the fight against skin diseases, healing wounds.
Many facial skin problems can be fixed using this remedy.
37. Features Of The Skin Impact:
The ether contains highly active substances that cause its beneficial properties:
- Monoterpenes – natural antiseptics
- Terpineol – dries and disinfects
- Cineol is an antibacterial substance
- Diterpenes – anti-inflammatory components, relieve pain and inflammation, promote regeneration
- Limonene – fights bacterial, viral, fungal lesions, gets rid of parasites (with demodicosis), whitens the skin
- Sesquiterpenes – anti-parasitic action, promote regeneration .
Antiseptic properties are the main advantage of tea tree oil, which explains its popularity in Cosmetology. Inflammation of the sebaceous glands, which manifest as deficiencies, is caused by infection of serum (sebum). Neutralizing the cause of inflammation will also lead to the disappearance of the pimple.
The substance has a beneficial effect on all skin types and helps to solve the problems of adolescents.
Rare substances in the composition cause its use in medicine for the treatment of viral, bacterial and fungal diseases. But the availability of oil allows you to use it in the preparation of effective cosmetics at home.
38. Essential Tea Tree Oil – Beneficial Properties And Applications For Facial Skin
Tea tree oil has almost countless indications for skin use. No wonder it is becoming an increasingly popular ingredient in various creams, cosmetic products for nails, hair, massage oils and facial cleansers.
- It has a powerful antiseptic effect that even some doctors and skincare professionals recommend as an alternative to conventional medicines and cosmetics.
- This extract does not have any adverse side effects and is as effective as conventional care.
- Products sold in pharmacies and cosmetics stores, which also contain chemicals that sometimes worsen and even worsen the skin condition.
- If you continuously apply oil, the skin becomes clean, smooth, and elastic. No wonder it is so found of use girls and women, because it eliminates many skin defects.
How to eliminate these shortcomings and how to apply it correctly, you will learn right now.
39. Receiving And Making Up
The raw material for this essential oil is the leaves of the melaleuca tree, which grows in Malaysia and Australia. Valuable oil is extracted from them by the method of steam distillation.
- It has a pronounced spicy aroma and pale yellow or pale olive color.
- If we compare this oil with other essential oils, few can compete with it the richness of the composition, which combines about fifty organic components, including unique, nowhere else found and the composition determines the breadth of the spectrum of action and efficiency.
Several compounds in the oil of tea oil in the amount of up to 1% or the form of traces, in nature, to meet almost impossible.
40. Rules Of Application And Precaution
To use a miracle oil brought the skin of the face the maximum effect, you should familiarize yourself with the rules of its application.
- To determine if there is no allergy to oil, it is necessary to conduct a test before using it.
- Apply a couple of drops of the drug on the wrist. After 20 minutes it will become clear whether your body is taking this remedy. If there is no irritation, rashes, itching – you can use without restrictions.
- Apply oil on the skin of the face is recommended in combination with other components.
- Given the aggressive properties of the oil, remember – its dosage is calculated in drops or milliliters, but no spoons.
- When mixing oil with other ingredients, you need to consider their temperature – they should not be hot.
- The drug is applied to the skin with light movements along the massage lines, actively rubbing it is not recommended.
- The duration of the funds with this oil (if not specified separately) – from 15 minutes to half an hour.
41. How To Choose Tea Tree Oil
For quality tea tree oil, go to the pharmacy. Note the color of ethereal. It should be pale yellow or olive, with a tart-spicy aroma.
- In the instructions, check the ratio of teratinen and cinnamon.
- The birthplace of the tea tree – Australia, so if the producers specify this region – boldly take the bottle, even if you have to overpay a little.
- The oil bottle should be made of dark glass. Never take oil in plastic packaging or in transparent glass.
- Drops use tea tree oil, so it is better to take a bottle with a dispenser immediately pipette or drip. make sure that the lid has a ring of the first autopsy, as is the case with many drugs.
- After purchase, check, not mixed in oil fatty solvents. Leave a drop of oil on a white piece of paper for an hour. If there is a clear fatty spot, the product is substandard.
- Storage conditions. Ethernet is afraid of light and oxygen, so it is best to keep it in a cool and a dark place. The less oil remains, the faster it oxidizes, so choose small vials 5-10 ml.
42. The Harm Of Tea Tree Oil
Oil is not suitable for individual intolerance. Therefore, be sure to test your skin before first use. Apply a drop of oil to the back of the elbow bend and wait half an hour. If there is no itching and redness, the oil are suitable.
- Ethereal harm the skin if used in large quantities. To feel the benefit of the oil, for the first time is enough one drop of oil. Gradually the dose increases to 5 drops, but no more.
- The ratio of its main components, teratogen, and cineole plays a very important role in the tea tree oil.
- Their concentration depends on many factors. For example, from the region of tea tree growth and storage conditions. With a lot of final oil irritates the skin.
- The ideal combination of these components: 40% of terpenes account for only 5% of cineole.
43. Applying Oil From Wrinkles
One of the reasons for wrinkles on the face is the contamination of the skin, preventing oxygen and nutrients from entering the deep layers of the skin.
- Tea tree oil deeply and qualitatively cleanses the skin, contributing to its full nutrition. It is also a powerful antioxidant, but it is not applied in its purest form against wrinkles.
- It can be added to masks and other cosmetics to enhance skin elasticity and restore its structure for example, such
- Clay mask with essential oils. For 30 grams of water-diluted clay powder on one drop of tea tree oils, rosemary, incense, carrot seeds, lavender, marigolds. Applied for half an hour. “Green and white clay is particularly useful”.
- Smoothing fine wrinkles and preventing new ones, as well as improving the color of the face, It was facilitated by washing water with the addition of essential oil (up to 3 drops per liter).
- From the leaves of the tea tree is extracted essential oil with a unique composition, which has a healing effect on the skin.
- In cosmetology, the ability of the oil to counteract pathogens and parasites, heal wounds, are used.
- It is a natural antiseptic, many times more effective than most pharmaceuticals. The effect of this oil on the skin with acne, pustular rashes, it suppresses the inflammatory process and stimulates tissue regeneration is clearly expressed.
- In the presence of focal problems undiluted oil is precisely applied to the hearths, in all other cases can be used to enrich masks, creams, lotions.
- This component is well combined with vegetable oils, cosmetic clay, dairy products, decoctions of herbs and green tea.
- The performance is distinguished by a mask based on affordable and inexpensive components – soda, lemon juice and described oil. The mixture not only eliminates rashes but also brightens pigment.
- Spots fight swelling under the eyes, tightens the skin, which eliminates wrinkles on the face.
The main thing is to understand how to use tea tree oil from pimples: to choose a suitable remedy.
By skin type, the amount of ether in the composition, and additional components. The active element should be treated with caution, having previously made a test for an allergic reaction.
And do not use tea tree oil for the skin of the face in large quantities – the body will quickly get used to the useful components or, on the contrary, there will be irritation or light burn.
44. Prevention Of Skin Problems
You can use tea tree oil and prevent the appearance of pimples or other skin problems. To do this, 3-4 drops of oil are added to the usual cosmetics – cream or tonic. But it is more effective.
To prepare your own masks and scrubs.
45. Contradictions And Precautions
- The main contraindications: pregnancy, children’s age up to 7 years, individual intolerance before taking the tea tree oil inside, it is necessary to consult a specialist.
- In cosmetics can not add more than 1-2 drops of the product. Overdose can provoke the appearance of a burn. Applying to the skin can be accompanied by a slight burning sensation.
- It is not recommended to use as part of the means to care for the area around the eyes, as it is possible to dry the delicate skin.
46. Facial Scrub
The product helps to remove the keratinized layer of skin quickly, thereby further cleansing and relieving traces after acne. It is not recommended for very dry or sensitive skin, people with a lots of rashes or damage to the face.
- Salt (small grind) – 2 tsp
- Liquid honey – 2 tsp
- Tea tree concentrate – 3-4 drops
Combine components in a separate container. Do not cook a scrub “pro reserve” – only before.
Application. Apply the resulting mass on the face and gently massage for 2-4 minutes. Rinse with cool or warm water. Use a wash foam or gel for additional cleansing.
It is allowed to use scrub 1-2 times a week.
47. Tea Tree Oil From Pigment Spots On The Face
Pigment spots or darkened skin areas usually occur in people over 40 years of age but in fact they can occur at any age. Why they arise is still unknown. There are many assumptions that they are caused by excessive exposure to UV, hormonal imbalance or simply aging of the skin – so they are also called age spots.
Tea tree oil can be used with great success against age spots. No wonder it is widely used as the main ingredient in various cosmetic products, because it helps to stop the aging process of the skin.
Ways to use tea tree oil from pigmentation
- Direct application: the tip of the cotton bud dip into the ether concentrate and apply directly to the stains for a certain period of time until the desired effect appears.
- Massage: Apply oil and massage with your finger on those areas where there are age spots.
- Using carrier oils: mix with carriers such as coconut or apricot oils and grease problem areas.
48. Anti-inflammatory Mask Made Of Egg White And Ester
The ability to “pull” pollution and bacteria from the pores has egg white. Due to its deep penetrating ability will help the tea tree oil from subcutaneous pimples, fungal and parasitic diseases that affect the lower layers of the epidermis.
- Egg white – 2 pieces;
- Tea tree ether – 3 drops.
To make the mask have the necessary consistency, whisk the proteins with a whisk or blender until steep peaks. Add the ether and mix easily. Sat on the face with a thin layer, pre-cleaning the skin.
Hold half an hour. Wash with warm water. The frequency of use is 2-3 times a week.
49. Indications For Use
- Oil (oleum) Malaleuki is an excellent remedy against acne and is not inferior to cosmetic products of well-known companies. It dries pimples and stops the formation of new ones.
- The mechanism of impact when the sebaceous glands work excessively, fat accumulates on the surface of the skin (it has a Brilliant appearance).
- It is an excellent breeding ground for pathogenic bacteria that promote redness, inflammation, and acne on the surface.
- They accumulate the disease – dead cells of the immune system that fought the infection components that make up oleum clean the broken pores stop the growth of bacteria and due to the antiseptic effect prevents new rashes.
Note: Tea tree oil is a reliable drug for teenagers in the fight against acne because during hormonal adjustment pimples on the skin appear regularly.
A. Recommendations For The Use Of The Drug
- Grease red dots after pimples.
- Wipe with a special lotion to refresh the complexion.
- If necessary, use on the body (healing wounds or relieving inflammation).
- Prepare special homemade masks.
Add a few drops to
- Everyday cream for the prevention of rashes.
Attention! Tea tree oil cannot be used in undiluted form, as it can cause burns. Concentrated the composition is used in serious skin diseases and applied to open wounds as a disinfectant as the alternative to iodine, greens, hydrogen peroxide.
50. Velvet Leather Bath
Acne on the body leave deep scars and disrupt the texture of the skin. Tea tree oil will soothe inflammation, reduce high fat, whiten problem areas.
To create a bathroom for velvet leather, follow the instructions:
- Get a bath of water at the desired temperature. The hotter the water, the faster the effect it Will be felt, but it is not necessary to stay in such a bathroom for a long time.
- Pour 3-5 tbsp. l. sea salt. Drop 10-15 drops of essential oil.
- The composition can be supplemented with your favorite fragrant oils, but no more than five drops.
- Pour 200 ml of milk.
To get the result, it is enough to carry out the procedure 2-3 times a week. Take a bath for 15-20 minutes.
51. How To Use Tea Tree Oil At Home
The pharmacy is produced in small bottles and has an oil consistency and different concentration.
It is a natural remedy that can be cooked and used at home. These formulations cleanse the problem.
Skin, even out the complexion, and give a healthy and well-groomed look to the skin.
A. Point Application Of Tea Tree Oil
When applying tea tree oil from pimples, it is better to use a moderately concentrated composition.
- It is convenient in a period of aggravation when the face because of a rash gets a pink tint before going to bed, the skin is cleaned with a detergent and thoroughly wiped. Tea tree oil (10 drops) is mixed with olive oil (2 drops) and, using a cotton bud, apply it to pimples overnight, the number of rashes will decrease, and redness will not be so noticeable.
- Rare inflammation sites can be treated with a point-net product, but carefully monitor that it gets on each rash. Such a reception should be done for three days three times a day and in 2 weeks to repeat the procedure.
- If the skin is sensitive, then oleum is used with other components, such as aloe (3-4 hl pulp) it is mixed with this drug. This composition is recommended to carry out point treatment twice a day.
Until the face is completely cleansed. The same effect produces the honey composition: in 1 art. L honey to drop 3-4 to the oil and locally applied on each precipitation.
Note: The resulting formulations can be prepared for good and stored in the refrigerator for a week.
B. Rubbing The Skin With Pimples With Tea Tree Oil
It’s convenient to use rubbing because it doesn’t take long. The easiest way is to add a few drops of essential oil to the water. This composition prevents subsequent inflammation and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands also useful are “ice” rubbings, which narrow the pores and tone the skin.
- To cook in 1 tsp, honey drip 2-3 to the oil and mix the ingredients in a glass of water. Poured into ice molds and frozen.
Ice cubes wipe the skin in the morning after sleep. Normalize the state of the epidermis and infusions of herbs with antibacterial effect.
1. Preparing The Composition
- 1 tbsp. L sage, St. John’s wort and marigolds pour in 200 ml of boiling water, insist half an hour, cool, and inject there 9 to the oil of the tea tree. If the skin is very oily, then 1 tsp fresh lemon juice is added to the composition. The skin is wiped twice a day.
- In acne, it is recommended to wipe the skin with water with alcohol. The mixture consists of 10 ml of ethanol, 80 ml of distilled water, and 35 to “ethereal elixir.” The mixture is placed in a bottle of dark glass with a tightly closed lid and stored in the refrigerator. The contents should be shaken before applying.
Note: Special wipes from the scars or scars left after acne are possible when added to the base means of rosemary oil. Another regenerating composition includes one art. L mashed avocado, 1 tbsp Lemon juice, and 3 to Malaleuki oil. It is advisable to rub the skin in the morning and evening hours.
C. Masks With Tea Tree Oil At Pimples
The main purpose of masks is to fight the problem skin, remove inflammation, (black dots), alignment of the surface of the epidermis.
1. Mask With Green Clay
- In 2 tbsp. L green clay pours 2 tbsp. l warm boiled water and stir until the consistency of thick sour cream.
- Add 3-4 to tea tree oil.
- Apply the resulting mask on the clean skin and wait for it to dry completely.
- After 20 minutes. Erase the composition with a wet cotton disk.
To avoid feeling drawn up the skin, after the procedure, it can be moisturized with a sprayer.
2. Mask With Oatmeal, Clay And Kefir
- Mix 2 tsp white, blue and green clay with oat flakes.
- Pour the ingredients with kefir to a thick, pasty mass.
- Introduce 2-3 to tea tree oil.
- Apply on massage lines on the clean skin of the face for 15 minutes.
- Erase the cotton pad soaked in the decoction of herbs.
This composition helps to thoroughly and deeply cleanse pores, deduce the purer and slow down the inflammatory process.
3. Mask With Honey And Grapefruit Oil For Oily, Problematic Skin
- In 20 ml of water, dilute 20 ml of ethanol.
- Add 1 tbsp. L honey and 2 to essential oils and grapefruit.
- Apply the composition on pre-steamed skin.
Wait 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Note: The combined mask with grapefruit and melaleuca oils has a double effect when exposed to it inflamed acne.
4. Mask With Base Oils For Any Skin Type
- Mix a few oils: black cumin, grape seeds, milk thistle on 1 tbsp. L.
- Introduce to the composition of 3-4 to essential oil.
- Add wheat flour.
- Apply the mask on the skin of the face and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- When washing out alternate warm and cool water.
5. Mask With Yolk, Relieving Inflammation
- Add 1 tbsp to the yolk—la olive oil and stir.
- Add three drops of rosemary and tea tree oil to the mixture.
- Smear the composition on the face and hold it on it for 15 minutes.
D. Tea Tree-based Lotions With Pimples
The regular effect of the lotion on the problem skin allows to relieve the problem partially. And if you use masks in parallel, wipe the surface with ice cubes, use ready-made cosmetics, you can bring the epidermis to be healthy.
1. Recipe No.1
Add 2 tbsp. to 100ml green tea. L infusion of sage and ten drops of tea tree. Pour the mixed composition into a dark bottle with a tight lid. Refrigerate for about a week. Before applying, the tool should be shaken.
2. Recipe No.2
Add 65 ml to 35 ml of sage broth. rose water (rose hydrolate) and enrich the mixture 3-4 to the oleum. Twice a day to wipe the skin with lotion, then apply moisturizing (essential) cream.
Note: Melaleuca oil can be used as a preventive measure if the problem of inflamed skin periodically makes itself felt. It is added to the water for washing, injected into the everyday cream, cosmetic milk, or lotion.
Tea tree oil can be recognized by the oily consistency of a light yellow hue, which smells like a camphor. To obtain it, the technology of distilling the leaves of the plant by distillation is used. The length of the process depends on the quality of the tool, so a lot of time is spent to get optimal consistency.
The natural oily composition is stored in a bottle of dark glass, as plastic or transparent container will not be able to preserve the unique properties of the product.
A few centuries ago, tea tree leaves were used only by Australian Aborigines, who found them to they were used for medicinal purposes. It was believed that the juice squeezed from the leaves of this shrub has the ability to treat tropical infections, scurvy, and various skin inflammations. Its use they were allowed to cure even those who considered their disease untreatable.
The chemical composition of the ether consists of many complex compounds. The most pronounced components are linalool, terpineol, limonene, cool and sabine, which in this combination are not found in any other plant preparation.
Due to this, the tea tree oil is endowed with a strong healing effect, which is mainly aimed at eliminating skin problems the use of this composition for the face allows us to cure a lot of skin diseases—for example, it helps to stabilize the work of the sebaceous glands, which has a beneficial effect on the appearance of the epidermis.
Tea tree oil is a necessary component to normalize the lipid balance inside the dermis and cleanse the skin from age spots. Regular use of the drug helps to give the face radiance and rid it of unnatural color.
Essential oil effectively copes with many rashes on the skin. It eliminates pimples, acne and pings, as well as relieve the face of redness, itching, and irritation. Especially useful for fat-prone skin, which is most prone to the formation of plying spots with this drug, you can saturate the dermis with oxygen, which is necessary for the normal.
- The functioning of cells. It clears pores, allowing oxygen to be freely absorbed by the skin thus, you can not only saturate the epidermis but also rid the face of wrinkles.
- The essential extract helps to slow down the aging process, which makes the product indispensable for the care of mature skin. This is due to the high content of antioxidants and beneficial fatty acids.
- Regular rubbing of the face with a cotton swab soaked in tea tree oil will allow moisturizing the epidermis and give it silkiness. Also, the dermis will be saturated with nutrients and will acquire a visually taut look.
- Beauticians note the effectiveness of the product for sensitive skin, prone to excessive production of subcutaneous fat. But to get a visible effect, you need to know some rules on the use of this oil product.
Have you found useful information for yourself? Want to read on this topic more often? Like & share to our article and follow pinterest, be one of the first to know about new publications!
And if there is something to share – leave your comments! Your opinion is critical to us!