Medium length purple hair highlights in blonde hair can be a beautiful and eye-catching. With medium length hair, there’s enough space to play with different shades and styles of purple while maintaining a natural-looking base color. Here are a few ideas for medium-length purple hair highlights in blonde hair:
- Soft lavender highlights: Soft lavender highlights can add a subtle touch of color to your blonde hair while maintaining a natural look. This is an excellent option for those who want to experiment with color without making a bold statement.
- Dark purple ombre: For a more dramatic look, consider adding dark purple ombre highlights to your medium-length blonde hair. It can create a striking contrast between the blonde and purple and be an excellent option for those wanting to make a statement.
- Purple balayage: Balayage is a popular hair coloring technique that involves hand-painting color onto the hair to create a natural-looking effect. Adding purple balayage highlights to your medium-length blonde hair can make a beautiful and seamless transition between the two colors.
- Bold purple streaks: Add bright purple stripes to your medium-length blonde hair for a bold and edgy look. This can create a striking contrast that’s sure to turn heads.
The technique of ombre appeared relatively recently, in early 2010. Since then, the ombre has changed and offered a combination of dark base and light coloring and bright mixes. And if earlier the trend was concentrated on pink ombre, today at the peak – purple. In the article, we talk about the features of coloring, help to choose the perfect shade, and show how to repeat it at home. also 20 hottest purple hairstyles (Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair).
Here Are Some Ideas For Purple Hair Highlights:
- Subtle purple highlights: If you’re not ready for a bold color change, add a few subtle purple highlights throughout your hair. This can create a fun and playful look without being too overwhelming.
- Bold purple streaks: Consider adding bold purple streaks to your hair for a more dramatic look. This can be especially eye-catching if you have dark hair and the purple is a bright, vivid shade.
- Ombre purple highlights: Ombre hair is a popular trend, and you can incorporate purple into the look by gradually transitioning from your natural hair color to a purple hue. This creates a more blended and subtle effect.
- Peek-a-boo purple highlights: If you want to add some color without it being too obvious, try adding purple highlights underneath your hair. This is a fun way to show off your personality while still being able to maintain a professional look.
- Purple highlights on curly hair: If you have curly hair, adding purple highlights can create a stunning effect. The curls will add dimension to the color, making it appear more vibrant and dynamic.
Here Are Some Ideas For Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair:
- Pastel purple highlights: Blonde hair can be the perfect canvas for soft, pastel purple highlights. These can add a subtle pop of color, perfect for spring or summer.
- Lavender ombre: Consider adding lavender ombre highlights to your blonde hair for a more dramatic look. This involves gradually transitioning from your natural blonde to a lighter shade of purple, creating a beautiful gradient effect.
- Purple tips: If you need more time to commit to all-over purple highlights, add purple tips to your blonde hair instead. This is a great way to experiment with color without making a significant change.
- Bold purple streaks: Add bright purple streaks to your blonde hair for a bold and edgy look. This can create a striking contrast that’s sure to turn heads.
- Purple peek-a-boo highlights: Adding purple highlights underneath your hair can be a fun and subtle way to add color. This is especially effective in blonde hair, as the lightness of the hair can help showcase the purple highlights.
Remember, when adding color to your hair, it’s essential to take good care of it by using high-quality products and avoiding excessive heat styling. And, as always, be sure to consult with a professional stylist before making any significant changes to your hair.
Features Of Purple Ombre – Purple Ombre Color
In French, the word “ombre” means “shadow” or “tone.” With this technique, the hair tips are painted purple with a smooth transition to a naturally dark base.
As with any other complicated coloring, the first step of colored ombre is discoloration. This point is especially important when we are talking about dark hair. To the purple color beautifully lay on the brunette’s curls, the lightening should be high-quality, but at the same time careful: the more holistic the structure of the hair, the smoother the color will fall.
Pros And Cons Of Staining – Purple Highlights In Blonde Hair
In itself, purple ombre is one of the most spectacular and stylish colorings that colorists can offer today. In addition to the fact that purple is best combined with naturally dark hair, psychologists note: contemplation of this color is pleasant to a person. It soothes and even helps to fight depression.
However, coloring “Purple, like hair color” has some drawbacks.
Effect Of Discoloration
- Pre-discoloration can negatively affect the structure of the hair.
- It’s not a budget’s pleasure.
- Professional lighting and subsequent coloring do not end with a visit to the salon.
- After that, it is necessary to build a competent system of hair care and purchase.
Specialized products to protect the color; otherwise, the result will quickly lose the “commodity” look.
Compared to coloring the tone in tone, the bright colored shade is more prone to washing, especially if in the care regularly use rigid cleansing shampoos.
Who’s Going To Get Purple Ombre?
Our advice: to determine whether color coloring is suitable or not, the aesthetic sensations will help best. Think about how you will feel with purple hair. If the thought that every morning you will be pleased to look at the hair in the mirror – go to the salon or shop for paint.
And if you are afraid that coloring will bring discomfort, it is worth thinking: is the game worth the candle? Perhaps your perfect shade is a more neutral pink or generally classic ombre with lightened strands.
Recommendations For Choosing A Color
There are about 200 purple tones from which everyone can find their perfect shade. And by the way, it’s easy enough to do. Look at your primary hair color. The shadow of color coloring should repeat its “character.”
For example, dark, cold chestnut should be combined with the same dark and cold shade of purple, and lighter and blond hair look good with lighter lavender or mauve tones.
Colorists call purple one of the most challenging colors. Its range is diverse: mauve, lavender, lilac, indigo color, and many others. Each of the shades is combined in different ways with the basic tone of the hair.
A great color for a dark blond base, With a smooth transition, purple acquires pink gleams and gives a beautiful combination with the natural color of the hair. You can use this combination on medium-brown and blond hair, but the tone of the purple should be close to pastel. Such coloring makes the image airy and hides the signs of aging.
- Another suitable combination, which is manifested in the transition from purple to natural hair color.
- It is a warmer shade that has bright reddish gleams.
In the pastel version, the color is more muted, so it is suitable for everyday hairstyles and a light base.
- All shades of darker chocolate go well with blue-purple ombre.
- It is a cold color that can also be mixed with the transition to white or pastel blue, which looks unique and attractive.
- Royal purple combined with dark chestnut and even black flowers – a trend that many stylists have loved.
- Such a mix wants to be considered in detail – it is costly and very textured.
- Suitable for owners of dark and olive skin and best combined with brown eyes.
- The danger of color is that it can add age, but the young face will make more delineated.
- This shade is related to red-purple – just as warm and bright. With it, you can create ombre on both light chestnut and coffee-colored hair.
- The shade is obtained by mixing purple pigment and transparent paint.
- Ash lilac is an ultra-deep color that looks harmonious with black roots.
- This is one of the most persistent shades that, when painted with permanent dyes, will please the tone for at least six weeks.
A great alternative to lilac ombre is a complete technique in which the natural color is also painted in a new shade. In this case, lilac roots combine with ash mauve.
Current And Fashionable Images With Purple Ombre
We consider popular coloring options and answer a frequent question: whether to do purple ombre with this hair color and why yes or no.
For Light Strands
Purple shades love blond hair. They are suitable as saturated and soft tones. The win-win option – ash-purple – allows you to keep the smoothest transition from essential darkness to dyed hair.
On Blond Hair
The blond hair is perfectly combined with pastel and lilac shades. Particularly spectacular are images with uneven ombre, when the color highlights are more unbalanced.
On Dark Hair
As we mentioned, dark hair should choose more saturated shades of purple. It will contrast the colors more harmonious, and the image is more winning.
In terms of color, red hair is the best mixed bright lilac and red-purple tones.
Purple Ombre For Different Hair Lengths
Even the same color and technique of applying ombre can look completely different on long, short, and medium length hair.
On Long Hair
When it comes to ombre, we present long-haired beauties with a gorgeous saturated color of coloring. Yes, on such hairs, you can create countless variations of ombre, but the curls to the ends are often drier, so the color on them can fall unevenly and unnaturally.
Medium hair – more lively and elastic – is considered the best base for colored ombre.
Colorists note that coloring can be carried out on short hair. The purple color accentuates the tips of the strands and makes the haircut more defined and structured.
Turn-based Coloring Technique – Diy Hair Color
- Hair is divided into three zones – temporal-side and occupies. We fix it with clamps.
- Painting takes place in an open technique. From one strand, we take out a curl and, with the help of a hairdresser’s brush, apply a lightening dye.
- The composition is applied from the middle of the strand to the ends, smoothly distributing the product. On the terms, use the mixture more densely (abundantly), then the lightening will be a smooth transition.
- We do the same with staining the remaining strands.
- The discoloring composition withstands the necessary time (usually about 30-40 minutes) and washes off with low pH shampoo.
- Next, apply a toning dye of the 10th level, mixed with a 2% oxidant, on the hair’s entire length, except the tips. It will give a toning effect and shine to the hair.
- On the foil, put a separate strand and paint the tips with colored dye vertical smears. We don’t wrap the foil.
- Soak the dye for the time specified by the manufacturer on the packaging.
- Wash off the composition and put the hair.
How To Choose Paint For Color Coloring And Achieve The Desired Shade? (Purple Hair Highlights)
When dying at home, it is better to use cream-shaped paint. It is most convenient for creating ombre. The product does not spread and lies down smoothly. It applies to both persistent dyes and leaks.
Covering With Color
In order not to lose the color and get saturated purple, choose professional products. They also provide a uniform coating of color along the entire length of application and the same uniform wash without “corrosive” pigments in the structure of the hair.
In professional lines, there is additional transparent paint. It can be mixed with the leading dye. A small amount of such color will give shine, and in large (1:8 or 1:10), will help achieve a pastel-purple hue.
A proper manufacturer always takes care of his client, so in quality colored dyes, you can always find a list of nutritional and hair-protecting components. It is essential to have proteins, keratin, and other grooming supplements.
One standard tube of 60-100 ml will suffice for one-time staining.
Council! We do not recommend such complex staining at home. Professional colorist stuffed his hand for years, do you think you can once master this sophisticated technique?
Top 3 Paints For Purple Ombre
1. Matrix Socolor Cult – Royal Violet
- highly softened resistant cream paint
- gives a rich dark hue of classic purple
- When mixed with blue flowers in a small proportion emphasizes the cold tone of coloring.
- neutralizes warm shades
- resistance to ten shampoo applications
2. L’Or’ al Professionnel Colorful Hair – electric mauve
- Direct action pigment
- the most careful dye that doesn’t dry your hair
- allows for “clean” staining
- resistance to 10-15 shampoos
3. Redken City Beats – Blueberry Nights
- Hair cream with a toning effect
- saturated soft shade
- conditioning effect with the smoothing of the cuticle of the hair
- all the nuances of the palette are mixed to produce more delicate pastel or cold shades,
resistance – up to 12 shampoos.
Rules Of Care After Coloring In The Technique Of Purple Ombre
There are two main tasks when caring for colored painting.
1. Keep The Color And Shine Of The Staining
The transition to carefully cleansing shampoos will help to prevent the color wash away. This can be a shampoo Source Essentially Daily from L’Oréal Professional – a natural product without sulfates, which gently relieves hair from dust and dirt and does not make them dull.
But the best recommendation is to wash your head as rarely as possible. This is the easiest way to keep the color as bright as after the salon, a few weeks longer. Keep the styling fresh with dry shampoos. The right product without bonding effect is Matrix’s Style Link Mineral Play Back Dry.
2. Maintain The Health Of Lightened Hair
Ombre is the lightening on the most challenging part of the hair – the tips. Such curls can be dehydrated and without any hairdressing, so coloring for them – particular stress. To exacerbate the negative effect of lightening, comb your hair only with tools made of natural materials and before washing the head, protect the cork curls cosmetic or natural oils.
1 Silver Dream – Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair
Try a purple blond with silver shades or purple highlights in blonde hair.
2 Bright Purple Trees – Purple Highlights In Blonde Hair
Treat to your hair as purple trees, hair color and highlight
3 Plump Method Curly Hair – Thick Plump Curls
Plump method curly hair is best for purple highlights in blonde.
4 Mixed Violet
A mixed violet hair color looking the star, Purple Highlights In Blonde Hair.
5 Shades Of Purple – 50 Shades of Violet
6 Mauve Ombre Hair – Long Mauve Ombre
7 Black Blue And Purple Hair
Try black blue and purple hair with mixed ombre in black hair.
8Purple Balaclava – Highlights In Blonde Hair
9 Purple Step – Highlights In Blonde Hair
10 Purple Panchat Braid – Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair
11 Amethyst Color – Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair
12 Berry Hair Color – Beautiful Berry Hair
13 A Neon Dream Machine
14 Indigo Hair – Indigo Hair Color
Try indigo hair color in your trend, hair is about your.
15Big Braids Hairstyles – Highlights In Blonde Hair
Big braids hairstyles “the hairstyle” are modern.
16Gray And Purple Hair – Highlights In Blonde Hair
17Purple Curls – Purple Curly Hair
18Silky Purple – Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair
19 Plum Violet (Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair)
20Light Bright Purple – Highlights In Blonde Hair
Have a look: Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair
We hope all you like the article, “Purple Hair Highlights” 19 Awesome Medium Length Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair? If you have any innovative idea please share your valuable feedback.
Subscribe to our social networks to stay up to date with the latest innovations article.
In conclusion, adding purple highlights to blonde hair can be a great way to experiment with color and create a unique and eye-catching look. Whether you opt for soft pastel highlights, bold streaks, or lavender ombre, there are plenty of options.
Just be sure to take good care of your hair and use products that will help maintain the color. With the proper care and styling, purple highlights in blonde hair can be a fun and exciting way to express your style.
Here Are Some Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs) About Purple Hair Highlights In Blonde Hair:
- Will Purple Hair Highlights Work On All Shades Of Blonde Hair?
Purple hair highlights can work on most shades of blonde hair, from platinum to dirty blonde. However, the effectiveness of the highlights may depend on the shade of blonde and the intensity of the purple color.
- Will Purple Hair Highlights Damage My Hair?
Any hair coloring can potentially cause damage to your hair, but if done correctly and with proper care, the damage should be minimal. It’s essential to use high-quality products and avoid excessive heat styling to keep your hair healthy.
- How Long Will Purple Hair Highlights Last In Blonde Hair?
The longevity of purple hair highlights can vary depending on factors such as the quality of the dye, the porosity of your hair, and how often you wash it. The color may start to fade after a few weeks or months and need to be touched up or re-dyed to maintain the color.
- Can I Add Purple Hair Highlights At Home Or Go To A Salon?
While it’s possible to add purple hair highlights at home, it’s generally recommended that you go to a salon to ensure that the highlights are done correctly and with minimal damage to your hair. A professional stylist can also help you choose the right shade of purple for your hair and provide advice on maintaining the color.
- How Do I Take Care Of My Hair After Adding Purple Highlights?
After adding purple highlights to your blonde hair, using products specifically designed for color-treated hair is essential. This can help prevent the color from fading or becoming dull. It’s also a good idea to avoid excessive heat styling and to use a deep conditioning treatment regularly to keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
Sarah Williams is a fashion and design enthusiast who loves to research and study the latest trends in tattoo ideas, hair styles, cute nail designs, women's fashion, living room decor ideas, and outfits. Her passion for fashion and creativity has led her to become an expert in these areas. Sarah's love for exploring different cultures and traveling also provides her with inspiration to create unique and stylish designs. She is dedicated to helping others express themselves through their personal style and home decor, making her a valuable resource for anyone looking to explore the world of beauty, fashion, and design.