“Minimalist Tattoos” Tattoo minimalism has always been relevant, and today it does not slow down, but on the contrary, it is becoming more popular. This applies to all areas of activity: interior design, music, architecture, sculpture, and, of course, painting.
Thinking about our first tattoo, few people immediately want to fill themselves with half of his arm or legs. Usually, you want to start with something small, but no less beautiful. If such thoughts have already come to your mind, then welcome to our wonderful collection. And if you have not even thought about it before, then maybe something will appeal, and you will look at the presence of such an accessory on your body.
A versatile and neutral option. Also, it looks very gentle and feminine.
2. Beautiful Inscriptions
And in 2020, it is still relevant to do similar tattoos. Just look at how beautiful the word or even phrase looks.
Such tattoos look incredibly aesthetically pleasing, don’t they? Also, it can definitely be deciphered in its own way, giving the tattoo a unique value.
4. Fluffy Friends
If you don’t know what you want, but you live with a cat or a dog, why not make your furry friend an inspiration for the first tattoo?
5. Mountains, Forests, Seas, And Oceans
Also universal and very aesthetic tattoos.
6. Space Theme
There can be planets, signs of the zodiac, and even whole universes. It’s all for your taste.
The same topic is cosmic but more narrow-oriented. How many ideas can be executed in a tattoo with such a theme? And the date of his birth (or any other loved one), the day of the first date, the birthday of a sister or brother… Endless space for imagination!
8. Butterflies, Bugs, Wasps, And Other Insects
They say if a ladybug sits on you, it’s a sign of good luck. What if she sits down and doesn’t leave you anymore? Or if you generally like insects, why not put one of them on your body? And butterflies can be not only in the stomach.
9. Natural Phenomena
Thunderstorms, rainbows, sunsets, or dawns – all this, you want to look at endlessly. So why not stuff yourself with something that calms you or inspires you?
Is it minimalist? Yes. It’s beautiful? That’s right! A great option for a pair tattoo with someone, and just for yourself. Can you imagine how beautiful your manicure would be with a ring like that?
Small Minimalist Tattoos Ideas
Modern art tattoo today has reached a qualitatively high level: masters create masterpieces of any complexity. You can come to the salon with a photo, and after a few sessions, it will be played on your body. It would seem that realistic tattoos were to supplant other genres completely, but we see the opposite – along with them are in great demand small tattoos minimalism.
- Their widespread use is due to several factors. First of all, it’s compact. Few dare to do a great job. Everyone has their own reasons: some are afraid of excessive attention, others doubt whether they will get bored with the illustration in the future. Images in this direction are small in size, which allows you to cover the tattoo with clothes at any time.
- The second point is pain. It may seem funny for someone, but most people are afraid to go to the salon for fear of pain. Having made drawing minimalism on the hand or other place, it is unlikely to cause you unpleasant feelings, as the time of application of such work reaches an average of half an hour.
- The third is the price. Tattoo in the style of minimalism has a small cost, which makes it public compared to such artistic techniques as biomechanics, finish, black work, or watercolor.
- The last factor is its versatility: the genre is ideal for both sexes. On the vast web, you can find many options to choose from them both male and female tattoos minimalism. But remember: tattooing in the style of minimalism for girls and guys should be unique. Turning to a professional artist, it will not be difficult for him to develop an original and unique sketch or give the existing picture features of minimalism, preserving its original meaning.
It is the semantic load that plays a key role. Simplicity and absence of excesses allowing you to focus on the aesthetic beauty of the drawing and penetrate its philosophical content at the same time. There is a note of mystery in the paintings because the main emphasis is primarily on the moods and ideas laid in it.
Illustrations are mostly performed in monochrome. They are created by geometric elements: circles, lines, triangles, and miniature pictures. They are often supplemented with inscriptions – it’s a great way to emphasize the owner’s idea, embedded in the tattoo.
The picture of minimalism on the wrist is most common. But the image can be placed on any part of the body: shoulders, chest, back, legs. There is a stereotype that this direction is represented only by tiny tattoos. This opinion is wrong: the main thing is not the volume, but the number of images and details used in the sketch. This allows you to perform even such large-scale tattoos as the sleeve of minimalism.
Best Underboob Small Minimalist Tattoos
Tattoos in the style of minimalism choose girls. These are mostly small images of flowers on the arm, both in the wrist and forearm.