“Prom Hairstyles For Long Hair 2022” Graduation party in the 11th grade is a long-awaited event in the life of every girl. Young graduates carefully choose dresses, shoes, jewelry. Hairstyle plays a big role in creating an image. Prom Hairstyles is the perfect excuse to try out a challenging and spectacular hairstyle. Especially lucky are girls who have long hair. On such hair, you can make various styling options. Below, we’ll take a look at the best hairstyles for long hair at prom.
Beam, high Stacking
This is a very elegant and feminine hairstyle that is perfect for a prom. There are many variations of it. You can make a smooth bundle, a bundle with pigtails. As decorations, you can use fresh flowers, bows or ribbons, unusual hairpins.
In a high hairstyle, the entire volume is concentrated at the top. You can make a voluminous shell or a simple tall bundle.
“This styling exposes the shoulders and décolleté area, demonstrates the slender figure and beauty of the girl, visually stretches the neck.”
The bun is great for open-back outfits. Such a styling on the prom will give the image elegance and femininity. It’s easy to make a beam yourself. Here’s an easy way to create such a styling:
1) Curl curls.
2) Divide the hair with an oblique parting.
3) Lift the curls up, form a bundle and fix it with invisibles.
4) To give the image playfulness and lightness, you can leave loose curls at the face.
A weave bun looks feminine. It fits any dress. By adding ribbons or bows to your hairstyle, you will make it more playful and youthfully attractive. It is important that the ribbons match the color of the outfit.
Tail Options – Prom Hairstyles For Long Hair
The classic is the hairstyle “ponytail”. It is done simply and does not go out of fashion. The smooth tail looks very stylish. It is important that it fits the created image. For example, with a lush dress, it will not look very good, but under a gallant and restrained image it is quite suitable. The tail can be supplemented with harnesses, braids, located at different heights. To give your hair extra volume, use a comb on top.
You can decorate the tail with hairpins, rubber bands. You can make a low tail. To do this, follow these steps:
- Collect the low tail and tie it on its side.
- Curl your hair on the curl.
- Lay the strands on one side.
- Release a few curls near your face.
- Fix the laying with varnish. You will get a feminine and romantic image.
Braids and Weaves
Weaving looks very feminine and gentle. The braid can be both independent and supplemented by a bundle, tail. Braids are always fashionable and relevant. This hairstyle is ideal for thick and thin curls. The only thing is that it is not recommended to weave braids on strands above the shoulders.
A romantic image can be created with the help of a French braid. It looks spectacular and fits the classic outfits. Decorate it with flowers, ribbons or beads.
Very relevant this season are two braids braided on the sides. This option is suitable only for girls with long hair. The braid can be braided to the end, or you can stop weaving at the neck, and collect free hair in a ponytail. It can be left straight or curled. You can also braid the braid to the end, and bend the tip and fix it with studs. You will get a beautiful high hairstyle.
“Fishtail” is another original version of weaving for a solemn occasion. This styling is suitable for a dress, overalls. Don’t forget to pull a few strands out of the weave to make your hair more casual and lush.
“Waterfall” – a beautiful hairstyle, which involves loose curls. She looks gentle and feminine, fits various outfits.
There are also more complex and intricate weaves. Not all of them will be able to repeat on their own.
Hairstyles With Loose Hair
If you have gorgeous hair, be sure to use this advantage. Beautifully laid loose curls will look very impressive and complement any image. They are ideal for young girls. Hair can be straightened with an iron or curled with a curler or curler. You can simply leave the strands loose or fix them with hairpins.
Very beautiful on long hair look large and small curls. You can create them with the help of an iron, curler or curlers. Large curls will make the image more elegant. Small curls look cheerful and playful. They can be fastened with hairpins, laid on one side or left free. It all depends on the desire of the girl and the image created.
So that the hair does not cause discomfort and does not fall on the face, you can remove the front strands back. To do this, you need to select two strands on the sides and twist them with flagella or braid them into braids. Put them back and attach them with invisibles or a rubber band.
Hairstyles with loose hair are suitable for lush dresses. Styling can be supplemented with hairpins, flowers, ribbons. It is important not to overdo it with jewelry.
Ideas for Simple Hairstyles
If you do not have the opportunity to turn to professionals, you can create a hairstyle with your own hands. Ease of execution does not always mean that the styling will look simple and unattractive. Let’s look at the options for styling for the prom, which almost every girl can create on her own.
Low Beam of Braid
- It will take about 10-15 minutes to perform this hairstyle. Styling will look interesting and original.
- Select a small strand on the top of the head and comb it with a comb.
- From the bulk of the hair, braid the braid “fish tail”. Fix the tip with an elastic band.
- Bend the braid from the bottom, forming a beam.
Secure it with studs.
- Release a few strands near your face. You can decorate your hair with flowers or other decorations.
Wavy Bundle With Weaving
This hairstyle looks romantic and does not require a long styling.
- Curl your hair on a curler or curler.
- Divide the hair into three parts. Two parts should be located on the sides, and the third – at the back.
- Gather the hair at the back in a bun. If you want to add volume to the hairstyle, make a comb on the top of the head.
- Weave the side strands into braids.
- Lay them back and fix them near the beam.
- Decorate your hair with stilettos or hairpins.
This version of styling looks original and fresh. It will fit long hair.
- Let your hair down.
- Separate them with a side parting.
- Screw on a large sized curler or curlers.
- If the volume is not enough, comb the hair on the top of the head.
- Highlight a small strand at the temple and braid the spike. Fluff up the pigtail.
- Fix the hairstyle with varnish.
High Bundle With Bow
This hairstyle looks very bold and unusual.
- Make a high tail. Thread it into a special roller and fix it with an elastic band.
- Divide the hair near the bun into two parts. From one part, make a braid and wrap it in a bundle. Use the second part to create a bow.
- Making a bow is simple. Hair should be divided into three parts. From the side strands, make the sides of the bow. Braid the rest of your hair into a pigtail and place it in the center of the bow. Fix the studding with studs.
Air Beam With Tiara
This is a styling option for girls who have little skill in creating hairstyles. You need to make a sloppy and airy beam.
- Curl your hair and make a bun out of it.
- Fix with studs.
- Decorate with a tiara or a beautiful hairpin.
Have a look: Prom Hairstyles For Long Hair 2022
This styling will create a feminine and romantic image.
- At the left temple, highlight three strands.
- Start weaving a braid out of them, heading for your right ear. Gradually add new strands from the bulk of the hair to the weave.
- Pull a few strands out of the braid to make the styling more voluminous.
- Fix the tip of the braid with an elastic band. You can bend it down and hide it under your hair.
- Fix the hairstyle.
- Flowers will look very beautiful on such a styling.
She will help you turn into a delightful goddess.
- Let your hair down.
- Place tape or a special rim on your head.
- Starting from the tips, curl your hair on the ribbon or rim.
- Fix the styling with studs.
- Release a few strands from your face and curl it.
We hope you all are like the article, 17 Most Stunning Prom Hairstyles For Long Hair 2022!