The pile of details in the wedding image is not welcome. The outfit, accessories, makeup, and wedding nail design should harmonize without distracting attention from the bride.
What Is Wedding Nails ?
Wedding nails refer to the manicure or nail art a bride or wedding guest wears on their nails during a wedding ceremony or reception. Wedding nails can vary in style, color, and design and often complement the wedding dress or overall theme.
Some popular wedding nail styles include French manicures, pastel shades, subtle glitter or metallic accents, and floral or lace designs. Ultimately, the choice of wedding nails is a personal preference, and many brides and guests choose to express their style and personality through their nail art.
Wedding Nails Designs
Wedding nail designs are a type of nail art specifically created for weddings. They are usually done in various styles and colors on the fingernails or toenails. Some popular designs for wedding nails include:
- French manicure: A classic design with a neutral or pale pink base color with a white tip.
- Glitter or metallic accents: Adding a touch of sparkle to your nails with glitter or metallic accents can add glamour to your wedding look.
- Floral or lace designs: These delicate designs are perfect for a romantic or bohemian wedding theme. They can be created using stencils or hand-painted with a fine brush.
- Bold colors: If you’re daring, you can choose a bold and bright nail color that complements your wedding outfit or theme.
Ultimately, the design of your wedding nails is up to you and your style. The goal is to create a beautiful, polished look that complements your wedding look.
How To Prepare Wedding Nails For Bride?
Here are some steps to prepare your wedding nails for a bride:
- Schedule a manicure: Book an appointment with a professional nail technician a few days before the wedding. They can help you clean, shape, and buff your nails.
- Choose your design: Decide on your design for your wedding nails. You can go for a classic French manicure, a simple nude or pale pink shade, or something more intricate, like a floral or lace design.
- Pick your nail polish: Choose a high-quality nail polish that will last throughout your wedding day. Make sure it complements your wedding dress and overall theme.
- Moisturize your hands: Moisturize your hands regularly in the weeks leading up to the wedding. This will help keep your skin soft and smooth and make your nails look healthier.
- Take care of your cuticles: Use cuticle oil or cream to soften them and gently push them back with a cuticle pusher.
- Get your nails painted: Go to your nail technician on the day of your wedding or the day before to get your nails painted. Ensure you have enough time for the polish to dry completely before putting on your dress.
- Add some finishing touches: You can add extra bling to your nails with subtle rhinestones or glitter. Alternatively, you can add a clear topcoat for shine and protection.
Preparing your wedding nails as a bride ensures they look clean, polished, and beautiful. By following these steps, you can ensure that your nails will look stunning on your wedding day.
Acrylic Wedding Nails For Bride
Therefore, nails for a holiday are often decorated in a traditional manner: French – one of the most popular wedding designs. And yet we advise you to take a closer look at trends. Perhaps fresh ideas will help to emphasize individuality unobtrusively.
You don’t have to put a noticeable emphasis on nails. It is enough to find a replacement for the beaten beauty-solutions, which have turned into a cliche.
Classy Wedding Nails For Bride 2020
At the shows there are often extremes: on the one hand, short-trimmed nails with nude coating or without varnish at all; on the other- long nail-plates, richly decorated with glitter, stones, and another full decor.
But between these extreme versions, there are many options that easily fit into the wedding image.
7 Pastel Shades – Best Wedding Nail Design
Even a monochrome coating, if you choose a fashionable shade of varnish – dusty pink, peach, creamy, as at Marco de Vincenzo, Temperley London, Ryan Lo – will look more original than the usual jacket. Try, for example, “Morning Coffee” or “Elegant Nude” from Maybelline New York.
6Gel Wedding Nails For Bride
Another idea that may well compete with the usual french. Instead of a white stripe on the tips of your nails, draw a straight line, dividing the nail into two parts, as at the Fashion East or Thom Browne show.
Even this small change will refresh the design and make it more stylish. Shades combine so that they harmoniously complement the wedding dress.
5 Black And White Fall Wedding Nails For Bride
A win-win combination of colors is relevant primarily in clothing, but manicures are rarely done. At the same time, despite the contrast, the two-color design can be an original addition to the wedding image. Focusing on durability, pay attention to these varnishes (according to the editorial board, some of the best):
See how these two colors work in a duet, having studied the nail art design of models Christian Siriano and Opening Ceremony at the shows spring-summer – 2020.
4 Metallic Wedding Nail Design For Brides
We are talking about steel shades with a cold matte glow. Sounds bold and daring, but looks in some cases very gentle – take a look at the manicure from the displays Rodarte and Julien Macdonald.
3Coffin Wedding Nails For Bride
Neil art for those who do not like nails with pictures, too, exists. And in the wedding image it can be useful. The tastes will not be argued if the background coating is made transparent or nude, and on top to depict something in a realistic manner.
A role model can be nail design with shows Kith, Nicole Miller, Proenza Schouler, Moschino, Monse.
If you look a little ahead and pay attention to the trends of wedding nail design autumn-winter – 2020/21, you will find new products among the options of nail design, including those that will suit brides.
2Glitter Pink Wedding Nails For Bride
The trend itself is not new. However, for a nail art design for a wedding it is not usually considered. Meanwhile, sequins are easy to decorate nails so that they look festive, but do not deprive the wedding image of touching tenderness.
Glitter Gold Wedding Nails For Bride
You don’t have to completely cover your nails with sequins, like you’re going to a disco party. Interestingly looks a rare scattering of glitter on a soft nude coating, as in models Moschino.
It is better to use not colored glitter, and gold or silver. On the same principle, by the way, you can do a manicure with matte sequins confetti.
1 Pearl decor
A notable trend of the next autumn-winter season is the decoration of nails with pearl details. It seems that it is better not to think of a wedding. Such nyny-art is not commonplace.
In everyday life, a catwalk version with voluminous halves of pearls (look at the examples from the shows Adeam, Antonio Marras, Fashion East) would be an impractical beauty solution. But for a wedding, it’s just right.
8. 3D effect
Not only pearls, but also other elements of the full decor are entirely appropriate in solemn moments. Large sequins, rhinestones, rivets, tiny figurines of plastic – at the autumn-winter shows – 2020/21 used a variety of materials and objects. The convenience of the nail-master was hardly thought of – it was more critical for them to turn nails into decoration, into an independent element of the image.
Did you enjoy this collection of hairstyles for women over 50? Save THIS PIN below to your Hairstyles For Women Over 50 board on Pinterest and check the ideas as many times as you need!