If you want to make a themed nail design for Easter, then here I am pleased to offer my version of such an Easter nails/ Easter nail art and also talk about how you can decorate your nails for Easter.
How Do You Paint Your Nails for Easter? Easter Nails
The traditional symbols of Easter are painted eggs and Easter cake, and since you can decorate eggs now not just in different colors, but also with different patterns and stickers, then drawings with a variety of geometric patterns will be relevant on the nails at Easter.
The cake is most often made with a sprinkling of multi-colored beads, so on the nails you can depict both the cake itself and the pattern in multi-colored polka dots.
Since this holiday is a church holiday, stickers on nails with the image of the faces of the Saints will be relevant. We must not forget about the Easter bunny and lamb. In the design, you can also depict a burning candle or place it on a cake.
In my example of a manicure for Easter, I chose a few of these attributes and this is the final yellow design I got:
Drawings on nails for Easter are made on gel polish using other colors of gel polish and gel paint. As a substrate, I have a three-phase gel polish Masura Basic number 293-19 Custard from the Mini collection of pale yellow cream color, which fits perfectly under this light theme. To completely overlap the nail plate, it is enough to apply the color in two layers. Here’s what it looks like solo:
Next, the dispersion layer is removed and the design is drawn. If you are interested in its creation in more detail, then I recommend watching the video lesson:
Gel polishes from the Mini collection from Masura are convenient to use as probes: the bottles have a very small volume – only 3.5 ml, and if you like the color, you can order it in the usual version of the bottle. And for today I have everything, see you soon!
What Are Some Easter Colors for Nails?
An Interesting Idea of an Easter Manicure
The combination of rich, variegated varnishes gives this manicure brightness. As a design, invariable Easter attributes are used. Rabbit, powder, carrots – look childishly cute. This manicure will appeal to bold, extravagant girls. This design is relevant during the Easter holidays.
- Bright Manicure Combines Several Saturated Colors. A feature of this manicure is an unusual design. Each nail is painted in different styles. Zigzags, dots and patterns give this manicure a colorful, original look. This nail design will appeal to brave girls. Manicure is relevant during the Easter holidays.
- Bright, stylish manicure is a wonderful option for Easter. Horizontal zigzags combined with a dot design look gentle and cute. This kind of patterns go to girls with a narrow nail plate. Two nails look like candy sprinkled with powder. Small rhinestones give the manicure shine and gloss.
- Very romantic nail design will delight many girls. The nails are painted with pink-beige enamel varnish, and then a relief pattern of colors is applied to the individual nails with the help of white acrylic. You can also mark the cores by pasting small rhinestones in the middle of each flower. Such a manicure looks unusual due to the fact that the emphasis is on the nameless and index nails.
- The fewer decorations, the more stylish the manicure looks. For example, the master performed this nail design using only one white varnish. Nails for this are better to grow, but if your nails themselves are long enough, it is also good. You can bring an element of exoticism to the design by pasting several silver dragonflies on the marigolds. Such a manicure is everyday, but it will be good for the holiday.
- Gorgeous manicure for long nails. Rich, unusual design is distinguished by its individuality and originality. Each nail is made in a different style. And in general, the manicure resembles an Easter egg. A great option for spring holidays or for parties in the Ukrainian style.
- Another option for an Easter manicure. Bright yellow color reminds of the first spring flowers. A variegated multi-colored varnish creates the illusion of confetti or Easter powder. In general, such a manicure can be called universal. It is suitable for nails of different shapes and lengths. And it will also be appropriate for other holidays.
- Wonderful design for short nails. Bright and variegated colors give the manicure a festive, spring mood. Stickers and dot art painting are used as a design. Such a manicure will be appropriate for the Easter holidays. And will appeal to bright, extravagant girls.
- Delicate turquoise color is relevant this season. This manicure looks good on nails of any length, elongated shape. The emphasis is on the ring and middle finger. As a design, a grid is drawn here, and rhinestones are glued at the joints. This pattern resembles snake skin. And it looks stylish and fashionable.
Have a Look: Easter Nail Art Designs
We hope you all are like the article, 15 Easy Easter Nails Designs You Have to Try This Spring 2022!