On November 27, on the eve of Thanksgiving, the United States will hold a solemn ceremony of turkey pardon. According to a tradition introduced by U.S. President Harry Truman in 1947, at least one turkey should avoid the sad fate of being eaten.
In the form of a half-jokingly and semi-serious recognition of the role of turkey, as well as identification of the role of mercy, the American president on the eve of the holiday announces a pardon of a particular bird, which is shown with him on television on the lawn of the White House.
The head of the United States reads out the decree and carefully strokes the alarmed bird. Later she is sent to the zoo, where she lives until old age.
Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe Ever (Turkey Dishes for Thanksgiving)
- 10kg turkey
- 1-liter apple juice
- Beer light three cans (1 liter)
- Water 1 liter
- Black peas 1 tbsp
- Salt 5 tbsp
- 10pc cloves
- Garlic granulated 1 tsp
- Onion granulated 1 tbsp
- Mixture for rubbing turkey before smoking or baking:
- Garlic salt 1 tsp
- Adjika 4 tbsp
- Paprika 1 tbsp
- Coriander 1 tsp
- Inside the turkey: green apples, celery stalks, one lemon.
Step-by-step Cooking Recipe (Turkey Dishes for Thanksgiving)
Prepare The Marinade From All Ingredients
- Put the turkey in a plastic bag and a container, pour marinade. Tie the bag so that the turkey was ultimately in the marinade.
- Marinate 36-48 hours at the pace. 4 to 6 degrees in the fridge or cold room.
- Remove from the marinade, dry with a paper towel, and grate with a mixture of spices and adjust.
- Cut the apples, lemon, and celery stalks into the ground.
- Smoking for 10 hours, the temperature in the cell is 120 degrees. The turkey should be 80 degrees.
- Bake in the sleeve for 5 hours and open for another 0.5 hours until browned, if it is not browned up the sleeve.
Serve with traditional cranberry sauce cranberries.
Did you enjoy this collection of Turkey Dishes For Thanksgiving? Save THIS PIN below to your Thanksgiving Side Dishes board on Pinterest and check the recipes as many times as you need!