How to prepare a dessert for Halloween, so that it maintained the spirit of the festive mood and pleased with the taste.
Halloween is celebrated in every corner of the world. The process of preparing for a terrible and fun holiday begins in advance, because many try to meet it as beautifully as possible and spend it.
Selection of zombie costumes, scary characters from movies and cartoons, home design, baking, which personifies Halloween – all must be taken into account.
See The Article: Desserts For Halloween Kids Party 2022 | Easy And Scary Halloween Party Food Ideas
To make the holiday really scary, we have prepared for you a few recipes of baking, ideas of its design, to support this annual ritual of the holiday of all dead and alive.
Witch’s Fingers – Desserts For Halloween
- 150g butter
- chocolate to taste
- 200g sugar
- almonds to taste
- 0.25 salt
- baking powder
- 350g flour
- One egg
- One vanilla sugar
How To Prepare:
- To prepare the pastry in the shape of the witch’s fingers, you need to beat the sugar together with the oil, which in advance you need to hold a little at room temperature. Then add the vanilla sugar, egg, and whisk for 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and salt and gradually add a dry mass, stirring thoroughly.
- The dough should turn hard. Flour should be not much and not a little so that well-formed the shape of the fingers.
- Put the dough in the fridge for half an hour.
- Now tear off the little pieces of dough and roll one hand on the table sausage. You’ll have a foundation for your finger, but now you need to give it a shape more similar to the shape of your finger.
- Melt the chocolate with a little water to draw the folds on your fingers. Once they are ready, grease the place for the nail and fingertips, and make a knife wrinkles. Put the almonds on your fingers. That’s what the nails are going to be.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Take a baking plate, grease with oil, put your fingers there, and go bake for 20 minutes.
Casts From Bizet – Desserts For Halloween
- 225g sugar
- 16g chocolate
- Four egg whites
How To Prepare:
- Whisk in the protein mixer to make foam. Add sugar and whisk again to make a smooth mass.
- Preheat the oven to 110 degrees. Take a baking plate, cover with parchment paper, and layout the protein mass in the form of a cast.
- Send it to the oven to bake for 1 hour.
- After an hour has passed, turn off the oven, but do not take out the pastry, it is necessary to leave in the oven for half an hour.
- Now make the eyes of the ghosts of chocolate, which must be melted in a water bath in advance.
Make baking is not difficult, and you need a minimum amount of ingredients. You can cook the method of classic recipes cupcakes, pies, cookies, but decorate in the style of Halloween. To inspire you, we’ve made a selection of a variety of pastries that you can make for the holiday.
Did you enjoy this collection of Halloween desserts? Save THIS PIN below to your Halloween Desserts board on Pinterest and check the recipes as many times as you need!
Hope you all are like the article, 5 Desserts For Halloween Kids Party 2022 | Easy And Scary Halloween Party Food Ideas!