As for clothing, the dark color is a true classic that never goes out of fashion. Also, with the interior design. The living room, made in dark shades, has always been and remains at the peak of the trend. The dark color scheme is used when it is necessary to create an elegant and elegant room.
It is accepted that only professional designers work with dark shades, as the design of such a living room is associated with many difficulties. But in fact, you can try to create a comfortable design with your own hands.
Let’s consider how to apply dark colors properly and how you can decorate such an original room.
Check Out These Attractive Living Room Design ideas
Popular Items Ideas For Living Room
There are several reasons why designers like to decorate the hall in dark colors. It is worth disassembling more popular, what advantages have a dark color scheme:
- The dim living room is lovely and exquisite. Dark surfaces of the furniture with glossy facades and the same accessories look original. Their splendor is remembered at once.
- The dark living room is, first of all, stylish and fashionable. Recently, dark living rooms are at the peak of popularity.
- The dark interior of the living room is considered the most romantic, sexy, and mysterious. Owners of dark living rooms, decorated in the Gothic style, claim that increase the sharpness of sensations.
- If you can choose the right dark shades for the design of the living room, then, in the end, you will get an atmosphere for proper rest, relaxation, and bad.
Sofas In Dark Rooms
Speaking of such advantages, we should not forget about the shortcomings. Knowing all the pros and cons of dark colors, you can make the right decision. Here are a few key drawbacks:
- Apply dark shades in the interior of the living room should be with extreme caution. If you make a mistake on the floor of the tone, the overall impression of the color will be spoiled.
- In the worst-case scenario, you will have to remodel the design of the living room.
- As the main background, the dark color can be used in large and spacious living rooms. It has one unpleasant property – narrowing and squeezing space.
- The dark color in the living room design requires a lot of natural and artificial lighting. Without the right light, the living room will be gloomy and uncomfortable.